President of Jubaland considering to resign before August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least you admit to using Ethiopian troops and u still lost.
:drakelaugh:
Only people that were able to remove us from Kismayo was the Kenyattis that is something I will concede but an cagdheer has never been able to even talk back in kismayo to MX when it was clan battles.

That is undeniable truth, cagdheers never had kismayo for even a full year until 2013 that is a fact you allied with everyone and anyone to beat us but you couldn't.

We are not a country and thus couldn't defeat Kenya and that is how they formed a buffer zone with their puppet axmaq the madoobe.

Thats what i thought ass nigga:chrisfreshhah:

And it was 11 injured men in the hospital in Buaale what an idiot

That's how u karbaash lying poons who attempt to make up shit as they go with zero evidence to back up any of their claims.

@Teeri-Alpha tell me more about madoobe chased barre all the way to Gedo and camped in Gedo until barre fled to Ethiopia where he got arrested?:trumpsmirk:

tenor.gif

That's how u karbaash lying poons who attempt to make up shit as they go with zero evidence to back up any of their claims.

@Teeri-Alpha tell me more about madoobe chased barre all the way to Gedo and camped in Gedo until barre fled to Ethiopia where he got arrested?:trumpsmirk:

tenor.gif
Are you denying Taano was inside Kismayo while AS was controlling it in 2008? Are you denying Robow and Fiilow being influential in Kismayo during Shabab time?

Only people that were able to remove us from Kismayo was the Kenyattis that is something I will concede but an cagdheer has never been able to even talk back in kismayo to MX when it was clan battles.

That is undeniable truth, cagdheers never had kismayo for even a full year until 2013 that is a fact you allied with everyone and anyone to beat us but you couldn't.

We are not a country and thus couldn't defeat Kenya and that is how they formed a buffer zone with their puppet axmaq the madoobe.

kismaayofullcontrol.png

Take your L and move on lying .

buh buh kenya.

Madoobe isn't the one on record talking about ogaden baa isoo saaray. fucking weaklings.

Are you denying Taano was inside Kismayo while AS was controlling it in 2008? Are you denying Robow and Fiilow being influential in Kismayo during Shabab time?
This taano who only got back to the city after we were kicked out by Ethiopians?

U guys used the onlf card well that year, ,but still lost eventually.

takingkismayo.png

come with facts next time boys so you don't embarrass yourselves.

this ain't a short story contest, keep your hearsays to yourselves and back up your claims.

@Noble-Cushite this is how you karbaash people. watch and learn from me little nigga.

tenor.gif

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Bro like i said he doesn’t even acknowledge Somali news and articles and COMMON knowledge from the locals hes a special kind of Cagdheer and wallahi he’s not trolling there’s honestly no point arguing with this dweeb:mjlol:

Bro like i said he doesn’t even acknowledge Somali news and articles and COMMON knowledge from the locals hes a special kind of Cagdheer and wallahi he’s not trolling there’s honestly no point arguing with this dweeb:mjlol:
He's a low IQ doqon cagdheer we can't expect much from him. The same people who said " we are nothing without kdf" which is true they were nothing before KDF intervention.

His people were nothing in kismayo before 2013 his uncles retired one after another and finally the first leader from his pitiful clan was on top of KDF gu.s
ewHrQz4.jpg

Honest advice to the Marehans. Stop crying on the internet about Madoobe, it's extremelly embarassing.

Accept the Ls you took and come back with another strategy. There's no way to improve if you don't recognise your past errors :francis:

apprenlty he has been giving land to Ogadens to increase our numbers, did you get yuor plot of land? did you register your name in the last week or so?

they are doing this to get ready for one man one votes, he did take land from ogadens in 2016 for hopsital and jamacad but has been giving land back, plots, get yourself registered bro, then build anything in that plot, even if its a hut so yuo can have that one man one vote,

just send a picture, passport id and $10, yes you read that right, just 10 dollars, Kuumade only, duga and the ogaden leadership want as many ogadens coming back, he placed a reer magan dude in charge from europe of the land reclamation, , message me and i will give you details bro if your interested,

@diaby and all other Ogadens/absame/kuumades, make sure yall get yuor peace of land too and build even a hut so yall can have that vote, holla at me if your interested through the massage system here and insha Allah i will provide details,

if you have cousins or fam in kismayo i will give you info on how you can claim your plot, they will check abtir and must have some one to vouch for you in case you decide to come alone,
Alxamdulilah mudane my fam already owns plenty of land in Kismayo and the region. The next time I visit the city I might just headtop an illegal alien or two :wow:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Honest advice to the Marehans. Stop crying on the internet about Madoobe, it's extremelly embarassing.

Accept the Ls you took and come back with another strategy. There's no way to improve if you don't recognise your past errors :francis:
Stfu you coward Cagdheer you were under slavery by Barre for 10 years you weren’t around pre 08 your tears were the size of the Jubba river your were probably in diapers when Dhoobley was burnt to a crisp:trumpsmirk:

https://www.somaliaonline.com/commu...-hiiraale-loots-dhoobley-many-civilians-flee/

jubaland-41.jpg

meanwhile in 93.

my adeer

diisoow-in-kismaayo.jpg

:mjswag:

meanwhile these impure dogs are brainstorming in front of us, pouring unsubstantiated shuban all over the place.:mjkkk:

Last edited:
Stfu you coward Cagdheer you were under slavery by Barre for 10 years you weren’t around pre 08 your tears were the size of the Jubba river your were probably in diapers when Dhoobley was burnt to a crisp:trumpsmirk:

https://www.somaliaonline.com/commu...-hiiraale-loots-dhoobley-many-civilians-flee/

stop being an caag, why would barre enslave the tribe of his mother and his cousins? we were barres biggest supporters until marehan geeljire over took the poor old man in the 80s and decided bad poltices on his behalf on his sick bed, marehan took advnatage, he was a great man, if he was bad he would have made marehan the royal family of somalia and carved up half the gobals for his tribe, dont mention barre, your a filth not worthy of mentuoning his name,

when barre left for kenya in 1991, he told marehan go i curse yuo, you will get raped by midgo hawiye for this is your making, he cursed marehan and was disappointed as he crossed garisa on his way to nairobi,

tenor.gif

here is barre telling bbc somali how he was chased by ahmed but instead said it was onlf, onld denied it and barre was placed in jell by zeinawi , he broke world record, 5.7 seconds from kismayo to gedo being chased by hassan turki and ahmed madoobe

also did you know when he crossed afmadow, north afmadow, the mohamed zubeer entercepted him and killed atleast 200 of his man and burned 40 cars, he left kismayo with 300 men but reached gedo with only 100 man and 30 cars or so, reer afmadow got qword from hassan turki and ahemd madoobe and intercepted him so badly the b000n was gangbanged reer zubeer style,

A MX calling OG a coward and slave when the facts on the ground are as follows:

1. Ogaden fought Ethiopia single handedly, Marehan surrendered and accepted domination.

2. Marehan comes under Ogaden in Jland, DDSI and NFD and has no political voice.

Now who's the coward and slave? :francis:

Internet bravado won't make a change on the ground, I've been hearing the same rhetoric for 7 years yet Ogaden has only been strengthening its grip as time goes on :wow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A MX calling OG a coward and slave when the facts on the ground are as follows:

1. Ogaden fought Ethiopia single handedly, Marehan surrendered and accepted domination.

2. Marehan comes under Ogaden in Jland, DDSI and NFD and has no political voice.

Now who's the coward and slave? :francis:

Internet bravado won't make a change on the ground, I've been hearing the same rhetoric for 7 years yet Ogaden has only been strengthening its grip as time goes on :wow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol dds and nfd is not our problem you clown we are not kikuyu and xabeshi slaves like cagdheers
our country of origin is Somalia and we have been president of the country for a combined 25 years after farmaajos term.

How about cagdheer? never because you are irrelevant ethiopians and kikuyus

we had 4 prime ministers how about cagdheer? none because you are nothing in somalia

during the civil war cagdheers were USC dhabodilifs and got kicked out of kismayo in 97' only to be karbashed everytime they tried to make an uprising and brought their kikuyu slave masters in 2013 to help them come into the city.

You are a foreign condom clan we are leaders of our country. Don't bring us into the same conversation we're built differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts