President of Jubaland considering to resign before August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol dds and nfd is not our problem you clown we are not kikuyu and xabeshi slaves like cagdheers
our country of origin is Somalia and we have been president of the country for a combined 25 years after farmaajos term.

How about cagdheer? never because you are irrelevant ethiopians and kikuyus

we had 4 prime ministers how about cagdheer? none because you are nothing in somalia

during the civil war cagdheers were USC dhabodilifs and got kicked out of kismayo in 97' only to be karbashed everytime they tried to make an uprising and brought their kikuyu slave masters in 2013 to help them come into the city.

You are a foreign condom clan we are leaders of our country. Don't bring us into the same conversation we're built differently.
Yet 1 sub sub sub clan of OG still whoops your ass over and over again in Somalia.

Don't waste my time with your online calaacal...@me when you take action on the ground. Until then stfu and listen to your hero complaining about Reer Abdille traumatising him :mjcry:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Yet 1 sub sub sub clan of OG still whoops your ass over and over again in Somalia.

Don't waste my time with your online calaacal...@me when you take action on the ground. Until then stfu and listen to your hero complaining about Reer Abdille traumatising him :mjcry:

You do realize the Mareexan that’s been terrorizing you all these years is a small contingent of Reer Diini from Caabudwaaq district even Reer Gedo Reer Diini are not too involved in Kismayo politics you rented your ass to Kenya to fight 1 sub clan of Mareexan that’s so embarrassing :mjlol:

You do realize the Mareexan that’s been terrorizing you all these years is a small contingent of Reer Diini from Caabudwaaq district even Reer Gedo Reer Diini are not too involved in Kismayo politics you rented your ass to Kenya to fight 1 sub clan of Mareexan that’s so embarrassing :mjlol:
Are we gonna act like Marehan didn't come with Ethiopia when trying to take Kismayo 2012? Too bad you guys were too weak to make any progress in a region alien to you.

Now stop acting like you're any different than the rest. Your president relies on 30k Ugandan, Burundi and Ethiopian troops to survive. Your side of Gedo relies on Ethiopian troops to stay alive. If you want to bring foreigners we will oblige.

Your boys got fkkd in Kismayo without any foreign involvement, your own leader says so. Why should I believe a random b00n kid on the internet over the guy who lead the MX suicide mission? :heh:

Stop acting like dhumar and take the L. You also used Ethiopian troops against Sacad last month and still got fukkd. Don't ever mention foreign troops again you illegal alien :mjlaugh:

Lol dds and nfd is not our problem you clown we are not kikuyu and xabeshi slaves like cagdheers
our country of origin is Somalia and we have been president of the country for a combined 25 years after farmaajos term.

How about cagdheer? never because you are irrelevant ethiopians and kikuyus

we had 4 prime ministers how about cagdheer? none because you are nothing in somalia

during the civil war cagdheers were USC dhabodilifs and got kicked out of kismayo in 97' only to be karbashed everytime they tried to make an uprising and brought their kikuyu slave masters in 2013 to help them come into the city.

You are a foreign condom clan we are leaders of our country. Don't bring us into the same conversation we're built differently.

forget DDSi, atleast you speak af somali uunder Ogaden rule and protection in ddsi, in babile marehan tribes have been assimilated and speak af oromo, their naago carry babies for oromo man and have lost their culture, they have been wiped out, they could not resist, atleast ogaden helped you to resist in ddsi and have a regional president, autonomy and your deen and language,

b000n addoooon ah

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Where was Ogaden from 1997-2013? War bal xagee ka dhacen intas oo sanad ba "magaladood" laga haysta? It took Kikiyu Tanks to reclaim it, and they still dont control their hometown of Buale.

War wuxuu wa waali

Where was Ogaden from 1997-2013? War bal xagee ka dhacen intas oo sanad ba "magaladood" laga haysta? It took Kikiyu Tanks to reclaim it, and they still dont control their hometown of Buale.

War wuxuu wa waali
MX militia(s) clashed with them in Dhoobley and also the issue with Cabas and Middle Juba We are disputing Kismayo

They claim the Jubas so they are implying all JL post 91 clashes between us and them have been inside their territory.

Last edited:

War wuxuu wa waali

I know b00ns aren't very good with numbers but this seems to predate 2013 :patrice:

As soon as we sorted our internal affairs there was back to back karbash of MX :francis:

Since 2013 there'a been nothing but online calaacal from the once proud b00n clan. We have turned them into women :wow:

The same marehans we karbaashed inside ghetto have so much balls online.

I guess anyone can be brave online and when it comes to afka hadal.

Barre hiiraale ran to garboharay when madoobe was in buurdhuubo, inside ghetto.

Marehan can fight you when they use dowlad and when they are helped by hawiye.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

I know b00ns aren't very good with numbers but this seems to predate 2013 :patrice:

As soon as we sorted our internal affairs there was back to back karbash of MX :francis:

Since 2013 there'a been nothing but online calaacal from the once proud b00n clan. We have turned them into women :wow:
Barre Hiiraale was kicked out by Shabab not some mighty Ogaden army. The same Shabab that kicked out Madoobe and made him into a foreign .

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
we need an MJ president to invest some of his oil wealth into jubbaland infrastructure, inshallah gedo will be called ghetto no more :siilaanyosmile: and Kismayo will join garowe, bossaso and galkayo as the dubailite cites of Africa :fittytousand:

MJ president in JL? You must be dreaming sxb.

Sheikh

VIP
amazing, a b00n from dusamreeb telling the original jubalander conquerors we are refugees, yet would love to see how he explains away so called refugees ruling him,

Hey look a booon from DDS is telling me a real Jubalander that my ancestors fought for is acting like he has a influence in my state lol.

Sheikh

VIP
Do you realy think Ogadens will let that happen, JL is their baby and their bargaining chip and they will never let that happen.

Col Barre Hiiraale is the only hope for Marehan to win this election and dominate it due to Farmaajo support and other Hartis in the region.

Let us hope for an overall fair election like Puntland and hope our brothers for a peaceful democratic election.

JL is our state and valuable resource. Col. Barre and many MX politicians will win this election. And inshallah this shall a fair election.

Sheikh

VIP
Poons swearing at us talking about Kenya. Where were you when we chased hiiraale out of the city in broad day light. Marehan have a habit of abandoning their leaders.

Pooon are only mighty online. We all know what will happen if it is one on one war between us.

You are not getting the presidency. Keep crying online sidii ninkii geela laga dhacayo ku jawaabay "ragii cay baan u dhaamiayay" kolkii lagu yidhi "ragii geela kaa dhacay mala dagaashay"?:drakelaugh:

Warya you ilkodheer booon you got assisted by Kenya. You didn't chase no one from my city Kismayo. Barre karbashed you guys viciously. Marehan never abandon their leaders you freaking liar. You booons are weak. One on one we'll win easily. We are getting presidency keep weeping.

Sheikh

VIP
:ulyin:

Barre plus shabab plus the Somali government all collaborated and still got whooped.

Maxamed zubair removed barre in 06

Poons are all talk.

You couldnt even defend msb with all the generals and the entire sna military machine at your disposal.

If hadal won you wars you guys would have won.

We are in Gedo as we speak. Jubaland inagaa leh. We built it.

If you don't submit to me you will take your half of ghetto and join the elay
Iyaga la tuugso.:trumpsmirk:

Cagdheer kaa dagi maayo sidii dhi.lo. :manny:

Barre did not receive any assistance from the Somali gov back then. Al Kabob never allied with Barre. But you booons allied with Al Kabob and still lost to him. MZ did not remove anyone except their empty bullets. You booons didn't do nothing. We defended MSB with all the generals and military. You're not in Gedo. Jubaland is my project my people built it. I'm your master go pick some cotton in the fields you cagdheer. You can't take any land. If you could take Bu'ale from Al Kabob. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts