President of Jubaland considering to resign before August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn’t you stop Abdi Iley from Oromo arresting him? Why did you use the Kenyan army in a war between 2 subclans? Where were you from 1993-2013 how come you never took Kismaayo all that time? Sxb we know what Cagdheer are don’t try to tell us different dabqoodhi xabash iyo kikuyu u shaqqeyaa tahay your weak mother fuckers your cowards who can’t fight their own battles
The only time you held kismaayo was with hawiye support.

Reer isaaq ruled kismaayo.
Reer cabdulle are ruling now.

Cawliyahan will be next.:trumpsmirk:

Marehan have a history of losing territories and losing battles.

Maxaad tihiin?:lolbron:

Your adeero are crying on camera in 2019 because they are being cleansed from their homies.

The most high profile marehan msb, couldnt even finish his caano before he got ran out of Ghetto.:drakekidding:

Dont make me turn this into your embarrassing karbaashes over the years, including what happened in gelinsoor last month where you even used Ethiopians only to still lose.

Marehan=naago cagdheer wuu ku wasi. You couldnt touch us when barre sent his army to land grab for you how the f*ck u gonna mess with me today when I am stronger than u you gelinsoor victim?:draketf:

Your adeero are crying on camera in 2019 because they are being cleansed from their homies.

The most high profile marehan msb, couldnt even finish his caano before he got ran out of Ghetto.:drakekidding:

Dont make me turn this into your embarrassing karbaashes over the years, including what happened in gelinsoor last month where you even used Ethiopians only to still lose.

Marehan=naago cagdheer wuu ku wasi. You couldnt touch us when barre sent his army to land grab for you how the f*ck u gonna mess with me today when I am stronger than u you gelinsoor victim?:draketf:
Cagdheer came to the scene of kismayo in 2013 when the civil war was over and madoobe was installed by riding kenyans ceeb.

No need to lie to ourselves ask your cagdheer uncles at your local coffee shop what was happening to you guys in the city before kdf intervention.

Cagdheers were missing that whole time because they were under severe karbash and gumeysi in Jubbaland. You guys were like the jews and uhuru was your savior from bondage.

You are an eternal victim of gumeysi and slavery it is written in your impure wardei cagdheer blood. You have never been anything in Somalia until u came to the scene under protection from kenyans you people are illegal aliens from dds

Cagdheer came to the scene of kismayo in 2013 when the civil war was over and madoobe was installed by riding kenyans ceeb.

No need to lie to ourselves ask your cagdheer uncles at your local coffee shop what was happening to you guys in the city before kdf intervention.

Cagdheers were missing that whole time because they were under severe karbash and gumeysi in Jubbaland. You guys were like the jews and uhuru was your savior from bondage.

You are an eternal victim of gumeysi and slavery it is written in your impure wardei cagdheer blood. You have never been anything in Somalia until u came to the scene under protection from kenyans you people are illegal aliens from dds

Yeah we came 2013.

When we were ruling kismaayo, you weren't even a thing in the city.

.:heh:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Marehan=naago cagdheer wuu ku wasi. You couldnt touch us when barre sent his army to land grab for you how the f*ck u gonna mess with me today when I am stronger than you gelinsoor victim?:draketf:
Now its Hawiye support I thought it was just Cayr? Your a clown you brag about being so laandheer and powerful how do 2 “small” qabils (reer diini and cayr)compared to Cagdheer freeze you out of Jubbaland for 20 years. Weak

Now its Hawiye support I thought it was just Cayr? Your a clown you brag about being so laandheer and powerful how do 2 “small” qabils (reer diini and cayr)compared to Cagdheer freeze you out of Jubbaland for 20 years. Weak
Most of my people are outside of Somalia you brain dead doqon.

90% of ogaden do not live in Somalia. You cant even deal with 10% of us.

Iska aamus. There is no way marehan or any other clan can talk to me if all ogadens lived in somalia.

20 years? Cayr and u ruled for 8 years. Lol

We took kismaayo back in 2006. Go teach urself ignorant boo.n

Most of my people are outside of Somalia you brain dead doqon.

90% of ogaden do not live in Somalia. You cant even deal with 10% of us.

Iska aamus. There is no way marehan or any other clan can talk to me if all ogadens lived in somalia.
I thought you said we only own in half of Gedo in JL and you are majority in the Jubbas and share the other half of Gedo with us how did you only come back to Kismayo joining ICU putting on cimaamad instead of coming under clan militia did people who live in half of Gedo rule a city 500 KM away from our territory on the coast what a big fat L

Shaolin23

:ulyin:

Then why did u lose the city as soon as they left you to defend yourself?:drakelaugh:
We never in history lost the city to a single clan at least General Morgan went head up with us in the late 90s he’s more respectable than you ICU and Al Shabab are not Cagdheer organizations if that’s what your getting at:mjlol:

I thought you said we only own in half of Gedo in JL and you are majority in the Jubbas and share the other half of Gedo with us how did you only come back to Kismayo joining ICU putting on cimaamad instead of coming under clan militia did people who live in half of Gedo rule a city 500 KM away from our territory on the coast
We led the ICU. Turki and madoobe were its leaders wtf u on about?

Who is using Ethiopia here? :gucciwhat::mjlol:

takingkismayo.png

We never in history lost the city to a single clan at least General Morgan went head up with us in the late 90s he’s more respectable than you ICU and Al Shabab are not Cagdheer organizations if that’s what your getting at:mjlol:
It doesn't just say you lost to ogaden, it says you lost to MZ.

smh.

Everything is documented.

Come back with 'go visit the city and ask da peeple'.:wow1::sass1:

Shaolin23

We led the ICU. Turki and madoobe were its leaders wtf u on about?

Who is using Ethiopia here? :gucciwhat::mjlol:

takingkismayo.png
So MX themselves weren’t fighting Barre Hiiraale when he was kicked out of Kismaayo? Large MX contingents were part of Xisbul Islam why do you act like it was an Cagdheer only organization Meta you are a dumbfuck wallahi

1357CB47-66F3-498B-A055-28EB4D0B3D85.jpeg

So MX themselves weren’t fighting Barre Hiiraale when he was kicked out of Kismaayo? Large MX contingents were part of Xisbul Islam why do you act like it was an Cagdheer only organization Meta you are a dumbfuck wallahi

View attachment 64995

okay I am a liar.

what would you say your adeer is?

shut the f*ck up dhil.a yahay.

you can't reconstruct history you little .:gucciwhat:

sidaad doonto been u sheeg.

I fucked your adeer up yesterday, and will again today.

You lost to me twice, i haven't lost to you once.:russ:

sxb hadal cidna wax kuma qabsan wali. if you are so powerful, maxaa ku diiday inaad magaalada kaligaa difaacato?:camby:

xisbul islam was led by turki, and rkb by madoobe.

both well known. who the f*ck is khalid ibn walid?:farmajoyaab:

This nigga always comes up with some obscure niggas.:mahubowtf:

Shaolin23

okay I am a liar.

what would you say your adeer is?

shut the f*ck up dhil.a yahay.

you can't reconstruct history you little .:gucciwhat:

sidaad doonto been u sheeg.

I fucked your adeer up yesterday, and will again today.

You lost to me twice, i haven't lost to you once.:russ:

sxb hadal cidna wax kuma qabsan wali. if you are so powerful, maxaa ku diiday inaad magaalada kaligaa difaacato?:camby:

xisbul islam was led by turki, and rkb by madoobe.

both well known. who the f*ck is khalid ibn walid?:farmajoyaab:

This nigga always comes up with some obscure niggas.:mahubowtf:
Guutada Khalid bin Walid were Mareexan islamist in the ICU led by Sheekh Mustafe Canood they are the ones who did dhabar jabin on Barre from the Guulwade neighbourhood in Kismaayo if your weren’t a Xabashi garac from Ethiopia you would of known these kind of informations

Guutada Khalid bin Walid were Mareexan islamist in the ICU led by Sheekh Mustafe Canood they are the ones who did dhabar jabin on Barre from the Guulwade neighbourhood in Kismaayo if your weren’t a Xabashi garac from Ethiopia you would of known these kind of informations
siilkii hooyadaa hadaad u sheegto soo kama wanaagsana?

:trumpsmirk:

khalidka aad sheegi, adiga iyo dhiladii ku tuurtay aniga idin wada wasa ka waran garac yahoow garacu dhalay.

haye shall we keep insulting parents or u wanna talk facts?

:childplease:

It's well known turki sided with shabab, it's how kamboni lost the city.

what's obvious is, icu or not, marehan got removed out of the city by ogaden,

the irony is, didn't u ally with shabab in 2013? mise u u conveniently forget how u did that and still got karbaashed.

somalis are gaalo, they use islam to achieve their goals.

kismaayofullcontrol.png

:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending