President of Jubaland considering to resign before August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warya you ilkodheer ***** you got assisted by Kenya. You didn't chase no one from my city Kismayo. Barre karbashed you guys viciously. Marehan never abandon their leaders you freaking liar. You *****s are weak. One on one we'll win easily. We are getting presidency keep weeping.
This is cagdheers masters ina adeer kkkk

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:ulyin:

@Sheikh explain this video.

kulahaa the milk is still hot. :heh:

Is there a bigger L than this?
:jcoleno:

Alright @Ferrari I will explain this video very carefully for you to understand. Aideed wanted to capture MSB so he went to his residence in Gedo and he went there he didn't see him anywhere because his 20K army saved him taking him somewhere else. It would've been a L if he was caught. But he was not, caught thanks to the SNF protecting their leader MSB.

Alright @Ferrari I will explain this video very carefully for you to understand. Aideed wanted to capture MSB so he went to his residence in Gedo and he went there he didn't see him anywhere because his 20K army saved him taking him somewhere else. It would've been a L if he was caught. But he was not, caught thanks to the SNF protecting their leader MSB.
But he only survived because he fled to Nigeria.

How did caydiid manage to come all the way to buurdhuubo. Remember he entered Gedo from the north.

How did the brave marehan allow this?

I thought the glorious MX never flee from battle? Surely this is a huge L upon beesha :francis:

I thought the glorious MX never flee from battle? Surely this is a huge L upon beesha :francis:
This doqon rekindled a dead thread where his kins got thoroughly karbaashed.

All of them were begging for this thread to disappear until this patient nigga showed up.:drakelaugh:

Sheikh

VIP

What are you talking about? The glorious MX never run from war. We fought Aideed and pushed him of Gedo and went to Xamar two times to install MSB so the regime would return. We fought USC and we won. Untouched.

Sheikh

VIP
But he only survived because he fled to Nigeria.

How did caydiid manage to come all the way to buurdhuubo. Remember he entered Gedo from the north.

How did the brave marehan allow this?

He was a President he had so many ties to different countries can your past or present leaders say that? He came from Bay and Bakool your cousin Omar Jess was with him. Marehan karbashed him and took him out with him limping with a broken hip back to Xamar. We won case closed.

Sheikh

VIP
This doqon rekindled a dead thread where his kins got thoroughly karbaashed.

All of them were begging for this thread to disappear until this patient nigga showed up.:drakelaugh:

Your the doqon saqajaan that has a IQ of - 5. You cagdheers couldn't defend Iley from Oromos. :mjlol:

He was a President he had so many ties to different countries can your past or present leaders say that? He came from Bay and Bakool your cousin Omar Jess was with him. Marehan karbashed him and took him out with him limping with a broken hip back to Xamar. We won case closed.
:ohhh: You don't say?

I didn't know that's what happened.:mjkkk:

Couldn't defend nephew Barre Sr.

Couldn't defend barre Jr.

U guys should just stop talking so much shit if you can't hold your ground.

Sheikh

VIP

Go liberate your leader's family. He has 3 wives held hostage in Kismayo that he hasn't been able to see for years :mjcry:

Fake news. Horta aren't you another sub clan of Absame? Why are you defending Ogaden? :ulyin:

Your the doqon saqajaan that has a IQ of - 5. You cagdheers couldn't defend Iley from Oromos. :mjlol:
Ilay was a scum. We are all happy with his fate but he isn't fulay like your adeer.
He didn't flee like a little .

he's taken the punishment like a man.

Meanwhile your adeer died in Nigeria.:mjkkk:

I mean why that far? :mjpls:

Sheikh

VIP
:ohhh: You don't say?

I didn't know that's what happened.:mjkkk:

Couldn't defend nephew Barre Sr.

Couldn't defend barre Jr.

U guys should just stop talking so much shit if you can't hold your ground.

We defend both MSB and Barre Hiiraale. But you couldn't defend Abdi Iley and many other cagdheers from slaughter we gave them.

Equating caydiid with Ethiopia, 3rd largest army in Africa.:mjkkk:

Surely you can do better.

your adeer didn't even finish his caano geel:mjswag:.:meleshame:

I bet it was his last sip of camel milk since Nigeria doesn't have geel.:mjlaugh:

biggest L.
My adeer died of Old age, aideed got a bullet to the head.
Aideed's people never got presidency or even a prime minister since the gov fell. We got mulitple PM's and current president. I can go into detail on how badly his people lost in Gedo and Northern Galgaduud. But that is a fkd between us and hawiye. Use your own material cagdheer kid.

However your people have been under gumeysi from Ethiopia for over 140 years and under the worst conditions you should be the last to speak on losing something.

We defend both MSB and Barre Hiiraale. But you couldn't defend Abdi Iley and many other cagdheers from slaughter we gave them.
How did you defend siyad barre when he got chased out of his house and couldn't even finish his milk? lol this nigga. waryaa dadku ma xoolo kaniiniyaysan sidaado kale baad mooday?

Sheikh

VIP
Ilay was a scum. We are all happy with his fate but he isn't fulay like your adeer.
He didn't flee like a little .

he's taken the punishment like a man.

Meanwhile your adeer died in Nigeria.:mjkkk:

I mean why that far? :mjpls:

It doesn't the change the fact you ddin't defend him from Abiy @Ferrari MSB had ties with Nigeria. AY died in UAE. What is your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts