President of Jubaland considering to resign before August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
who should I believe you? or barre himself.

marehan had nothing to do with barre getting kicked out.

he says so.

Marehan have never had influence before the hawiye brought them there or after.

is that going to change?

nah.

ogaden were in kismaayo 150 years ago and they still are, sultan Ahmed magan is the same sub clan as madoobe.:mjlol:

u can't write this stuff up.

I guess some things never change.

Barre Hiiraale lives in your mind rent free you b00n. Marehan had the influence. Huutus never did anything. Marehan were in Kismayo since the 1800's.

Sheikh

VIP
Do you know the 19 reer diini boys madoobe slaughtered in baardheere?

tell me their names hadaad nin rag ah tahay?:samwelcome:

Madhuuso can't slaughter no one if he could he would've slaughtered KDF but he's a batty boy so he can't fight for jack. Rer Diini men karbashed Blackie. Blackie is weak. And he never came to Baardheere.

@Shaolin23 @Dues Ex Machete @Sheikh @Ferrari No need to boost how about boasting about your own clan Wallahi I'm starting to believe you're a hutu wecel how many times did you shamelessly ceebride Hawiye in JL threads

This was not a lasting victory for Aideed, as the warring factions counter-attacked and the fighting escalated until he was driven out, first from Gedo region and then from Kismayo. Aideed disappeared from the war scene for more than three months; it was believed that he was badly injured, and some assumed that he was dead. It was the worst fighting since the collapse of the government in 1991, and the perpetual attacks and counter-attacks reduced the six regions of southern Somalia considerable bloodshed.

The Peace Process in Somalia

Abdirahman Mohamed (Farole)

A speech presented at the

Somali Symposium at La Trobe University - Melbourne, Australia

12 May 2001

Copyright Abdirahman Mohamed (Farole) 2001

https://nointervention.com/archive/Africa/Somalia/peace_process_in_somalia.htm

From a MJ

Imma start boasting about iidoor iyo balaayo look at what a Dhulo abwaans were saying about Ogaden and HY
Wardheer aan dagaal xumi ka dhicin, dig iyo baaruud ah
Doox iyo Doh iyo Faafan waa, soo dalbanayaane
Kuna dalaaqe naagihii inay, dib uga laabmayne
Iiddoorku suu damacsanaa, loo diyaafadiye
War sow sida Darwiishkii Isaaq, duub cad uma qaadan!
Degdegsiiyo waa tay ciyoow, duqaq u laayeene
@Shaolin23 :mjlol:

Idinkuna hablaad ugu darteen, hadiyaddoodiiye
Hayiin iyo dayiin uumiyuhu, idinku haasowye
Inaad hoos u wada foorartaan, helay khabaarkiiye.
https://bahdiid.blogspot.com/2009/12/gabayadii-guba-oo-dhamaystiran.html?m=1

@Ferrari @Spin Doctor why are you wasting your time with the autistic kids @Sheikh and @Dues Ex Machete :what1:

It only takes 1 look at how they form sentences to understand they aren't 100% in the head. They remind me of Beetlejuice and Gary :mjlaugh:

Compare my sentences to any of your cagdheer brothers and I'd wipe the floor with any of them and that includes the illiterate @Teeri-Alpha . The man can't string together once sentence without having abysmal grammatical errors. Some of us take education seriously doqonki cagdheer.

Compare my sentences to any of your cagdheer brothers and I'd wipe the floor with any of them and that includes the illiterate @Teeri-Alpha . The man can't string together once sentence without having abysmal grammatical errors. Some of us take education seriously doqonki cagdheer.

look at this b000n, he wants me write like i write to my collegues in email massages?

b000n, if you ever wish to debate on economics, my field and time preference theorem, my speciality, let me know, other than that stop following me around,

Sheikh

VIP
look at this b000n, he wants me write like i write to my collegues in email massages?

b000n, if you ever wish to debate on economics, my field and time preference theorem, my speciality, let me know, other than that stop following me around,

Warya Teeri Beta my pet b00n you are illiterate sxb. Stop the fake shit you are spewing ninyahow you are embarrassing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts