President of Jubaland considering to resign before August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
siilkii hooyadaa hadaad u sheegto soo kama wanaagsana?

:trumpsmirk:

khalidka aad sheegi, adiga iyo dhiladii ku tuurtay aniga idin wada wasa ka waran garac yahoow garacu dhalay.

haye shall we keep insulting parents or u wanna talk facts?

:childplease:
14850975-5EAB-4E4D-8BF4-C97D8E800A48.gif

Nacalaa Cagdheer ku yaalo cay badanaa:chrisfreshhah:

:ulyin:

okay I am a liar.

what would you say your adeer is?

shut the f*ck up dhil.a yahay.

you can't reconstruct history you little .:gucciwhat:

sidaad doonto been u sheeg.

I fucked your adeer up yesterday, and will again today.

You lost to me twice, i haven't lost to you once.:russ:

sxb hadal cidna wax kuma qabsan wali. if you are so powerful, maxaa ku diiday inaad magaalada kaligaa difaacato?:camby:

xisbul islam was led by turki, and rkb by madoobe.

both well known. who the f*ck is khalid ibn walid?:farmajoyaab:

This nigga always comes up with some obscure niggas.:mahubowtf:
The last time your uncle Jess set foot in kismayo in 97':drakelaugh:

Cagdheers only gained footing in kismayo in 2013 by riding kenyatti ceeb this is purely undeniable before that you were less than nothing in the city. Your uncle turki was thrown out of the city and never came back.

His protege madoobe brought in ICU/rkb and any other organization he could and couldn't beat us you guys are dhabodilifs kikuyu slaves. cagdheer haven't held the city for any period of time from 98-13 as a clan militia even in 2013 they came in with kdf pussy ass niggas

The last time your uncle Jess set foot in kismayo in 97':drakelaugh:

Cagdheers only gained footing in kismayo in 2013 by riding kenyatti ceeb this is purely undeniable before that you were less than nothing in the city. Your uncle turki was thrown out of the city and never came back.

His protege madoobe brought in ICU/rkb and any other organization he could and couldn't beat us you guys are dhabodilifs kikuyu slaves. cagdheer haven't held the city for any period of time from 98-13 as a clan militia even in 2013 they came in with kdf pussy ass niggas

you only showed up sitting on HG gu.s and you were flushed out like xaar, by none other than the same madoobe who massacred your boys, and still visited Gedo and all u could do was march 'dooni mayno madoobe'.:drakelaugh:

you are second class citizen in kismaayo today, and that will not change.

even if madoobe is gone, don't ever think a boo.n will rule jubaland.

this mudug victims fled their territories like naago and now they wanna claim our regions.:draketf:

Shaolin23

take the L and move on like your sprinter adeer hiiraale.

Every fact leads to you being coward naago. From kismaayo to losing your regions in mudug.

afka ka noolayaal
Meta honestly man you need dhaqan celis for a grown man who is obsessed with Jubboyinka and its history politics you don’t know f*ck all just go take trip to Afmadoow ha lugu Soomaaliyeeyo oo sheekooyin iyo gabay iyo taariikh ha lugu soo baro your beyond delusional wallahi:mjlol:

Meta honestly man you need dhaqan celis for a grown man who is obsessed with Jubboyinka and its history politics you don’t know f*ck all just go take trip to Afmadoow ha lugu Soomaaliyeeyo oo sheekooyin iyo gabay iyo taariikh ha lugu soo baro your beyond delusional wallahi:mjlol:

everything is known, even to the gaalo who wrote it everywhere. anigoo xagan jooga baan ka war hayaa waxa meesha ka socda.:kodaksmiley:

keep making up shit tho, we got all the facts out in the open for all to see.

Don't try to come here with your inventions like it's somnet where that of mod bans everyone but poons.:heh:

Shaolin23

everything is known, even to the gaalo who wrote it everywhere. anigoo xagan jooga baan ka war hayaa waxa meesha ka socda.:kodaksmiley:

Don't try to come here with your inventions like it's somnet where that of mod bans everyone but poons.:heh:
Dagaalkii 3 maalmood 2008 raggi Islamiiyiinta Mareexanka ahaa oo Barre dhabar jabiye magaalada dhexdiisa hadaadan garaneyn dee maxaa Kismaayo ooga sheekeysanaa :comeon:

Am dead Taano and Khalid Bin Walid are all fiction am too dead

Nina and Shaolin: Taano and Khalid Bin Walid were involved it was not a single effort

@Ferrari : Me fock all dem

:deadpeter:

Dagaalkii 3 maalmood 2008 raggi Islamiiyiinta Mareexanka ahaa oo Barre dhabar jabiye magaalada dhexdiisa hadaadan garaneyn dee maxaa Kismaayo ooga sheekeysanaa :comeon:
who should I believe you? or barre himself.

marehan had nothing to do with barre getting kicked out.

he says so.

Marehan have never had influence before the hawiye brought them there or after.

is that going to change?

nah.

ogaden were in kismaayo 150 years ago and they still are, sultan Ahmed magan is the same sub clan as madoobe.:mjlol:

u can't write this stuff up.

I guess some things never change.

Pussy ass cagdheers tried to come into kismayo anyway they could but were always defeated and kept in gumeysi. You brought clan alliances and lost, you brought icu/ raskamboni alliance and lost and finally you brought KDF bantus to secure a buffer zone which is the only way you stayed in 5 kilometers of kismayo you can't pass it.

The whole time it was a civil war and no outsider countries and interference you guys were no where to be seen and in the middle of kismayo ogadens were less than second class citizens.

5 years in kismayo under kenyatti tanks but we held kismayo under our own strength something cagdheers know nothing about because you are gumeysi ku nool with no tarbar.

Am dead Taano and Khalid Bin Walid are all fiction am too dead

Nina and Shaolin: Taano and Khalid Bin Walid were involved it was not a single effort

@Ferrari : Me fock all dem

:deadpeter:
I know of taano. he's the who used the Ethiopians to get some back in 08.

read my source.

I know of taano. he's the who used the Ethiopians to get some back in 08.

read my source.
Dumbass. He was originally with Barre and later on sided with Shabab and then AS told him to get out after markuu khilaaf dhacay how clueless are you

Pussy ass cagdheers tried to come into kismayo anyway they could but were always defeated and kept in gumeysi. You brought clan alliances and lost, you brought icu/ raskamboni alliance and lost and finally you brought KDF bantus to secure a buffer zone which is the only way you stayed in 5 kilometers of kismayo you can't pass it.

The whole time it was a civil war and no outsider countries and interference you guys were no where to be seen and in the middle of kismayo ogadens were less than second class citizens.

5 years in kismayo under kenyatti tanks but we held kismayo under our own strength something cagdheers know nothing about because you are gumeysi ku nool with no tarbar.

takingkismayo.png

kismaayofullcontrol.png

Take your L and move on lying .

Dumbass. He was originally with Barre and later on sided with Shabab and then AS told him to get out after markuu khilaaf dhacay how clueless are you
sources or shut the f*ck up.

you can't convince people with your hearsays.

Shaolin23

This guy doesn’t know shit its unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.