Port workers in Berbera refuse to work after it was sold to UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
No he was not part of these things, BTW he was warsangali and he was in the car with president Barre after he came from states after Barre got embarrassed in UN by warsangali professor who distributed against letter of military rule and Barre revolution in 1969 at tables(UN meeting). When Barre came back our neighbor was waiting him in the car and Barre asked him straight "you are warsangali ! look what your cousin had done to me." Warsangali were his first victims. They started to migrate out of Somalia(most of them had daul citizenship British or Yemeni). Other moved to gulf countries. However Barre noticed their disappearance and stop harassing them.
At end, Barre was military dictator who killed any apposition even his clan members. He didn't target you for being issaq but being against his rule. Look at Syria, Iraq, Libya it is military rule.

What utter tosh :russ:

Shouldn't you Somalis be focused on
How you will get those 50,000 maids
Back from you're Saudi masters? :mjlol:

Or does a port deal in my country matter more than your girls lives?

:trumpsmirk: I see you got your
Priorities straight smh shameful

waraabe

Your superior
The reason wanlawein are crying is very simple

Turkey paid $80m for their port

UAE paid $440m for our port

:drakelaugh:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
The qowdhans think we want their port:kodaksmiley:

Just pointing out how the workers doesn't get paid in berbera port for the second time:francis:

If you said it was looting from the beginning I would have let it go but you said that the factory was dismantled and sent to Ethiopia.

Don't be mad because I fact checked your ass :umad:

The machines and equipments were sold not the building. You could do like what warsangali did in las qoray with the fish plant. They updated it and brought new machines and ran it.

And now it's run by Arabs who are enslaving the workers in the port:mjcry:

Will it makes you happy if it was run by Russians? At the end of the day Berbera will receive much needed development. Our cut of the pie might get smaller but the pie itself will multiply in size 5-20 folds.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Will it makes you happy if it was run by Russians? At the end of the day Berbera will receive much needed development. Our cut of the pie might get smaller but the pie itself will multiply in size 5-20 folds.
Good luck though. I Don't think the Arabs would contribute to the port though What makes you think they will upgrade Berbera port when they've F*cked their fellow Arab brothers in Yemen over:manny:

IMG_7888.JPG
BTW the port used to run without any trouble but since it was sold to DP and berbera port had two fire accidents and other accidents because of negligence and kicking the old workers and replacing them with cheap workers.

Last edited:
What makes you think they will upgrade Berbera port when they've F*cked their fellow Arab brothers in Yemen over:manny:

Yemen is a failed state experiencing intense civil war on the sectarian level what does it have to do with SL?:ayaanswag:

Proof is in nearby Doraleh port of Djibouti a successful venture that transformed terminal into the main export/import hub of Djibouti

http://www.dpworld-doraleh.com/

Total BS about the Berbera cement factory.

First it was "shipped", and now it's "looted"? Which is the correct term here?!

In addition, the source provided seems suspect as I could not even find it anywhere. Moreover, every other site that mentions the "shipping off" of the cement factory just copies the text off of wiki.

But the reality on the ground was that the SNM never launched an attack on Berbera:

IMG_20170720_185038.jpg

Somalia: A Government at War With Its Own People.
Human Rights Watch. 1990. p. 150.

All these faux nationalists acting like they sympathise with the workers whilst spreading unsubstantiated claims.
:mjlol:

The existing cement factory in Berbera became a victim of neglect. Nothing else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.