Port workers in Berbera refuse to work after it was sold to UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW the Arab manager of project threatened to replace the Somali workers by cheap foreigner workers (probably Oromo illegal immigrants),

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This issue will probably be solved in no time, it's not like they can't find workers.

Idk if you guys know about international shipping but somalia is not near enough to the shipping lanes to warrant stops by vessels. Plus you don't even make much from ships who only use your port for refueling and sometimes drop offs. The port of Djibouti is growing because it's the main port of Ethiopia, if it weren't it would be on par with Assab in Eritrea.
Berbera port will be the biggest port in east africa inshallah. We just need to capitalise on Ethiopian exports.
So you believe me in the future, one of our old neighbors in ME was personal guard of Barre and he visited us all time and talked of his work in Somali intelligence services.
Did he tell you everything? How isaaq women were raped? How isaaq children were burnt alive? How isaaq men were slaughtered?

Berbera port will be the biggest port in east africa inshallah. We just need to capitalise on Ethiopian exports.

Did he tell you everything? How isaaq women were raped? How isaaq children were burnt alive? How isaaq men were slaughtered?

No he was not part of these things, BTW he was warsangali and he was in the car with president Barre after he came from states after Barre got embarrassed in UN by warsangali professor who distributed against letter of military rule and Barre revolution in 1969 at tables(UN meeting). When Barre came back our neighbor was waiting him in the car and Barre asked him straight "you are warsangali ! look what your cousin had done to me." Warsangali were his first victims. They started to migrate out of Somalia(most of them had daul citizenship British or Yemeni). Other moved to gulf countries. However Barre noticed their disappearance and stop harassing them.
At end, Barre was military dictator who killed any apposition even his clan members. He didn't target you for being issaq but being against his rule. Look at Syria, Iraq, Libya it is military rule.

No he was not part of these things, BTW he was warsangali and he was in the car with president Barre after he came from states after Barre got embarrassed in UN by warsangali professor who distributed against letter of military rule and Barre revolution in 1969 at tables(UN meeting). When Barre came back our neighbor was waiting him in the car and Barre asked him straight "you are warsangali ! look what your cousin had done to me." Warsangali were his first victims. They started to migrate out of Somalia(most of them had daul citizenship British or Yemeni). Other moved to gulf countries. However Barre noticed their disappearance and stop harassing them.
At end, Barre was military dictator who killed any apposition even his clan members. He didn't target you for being issaq but being against his rule. Look at Syria, Iraq, Libya it is military rule.
That's correct, many of my people were improsoned and executed by the state , but we still know our real enemies.

That's correct, many of my people were improsoned and executed by the state , but we still know our real enemies.

Problem with landers is that they acted as if they were only victims of Barre and took it personally. Barre was dictator who killed anyone against him including his own clan members(one of his relatives was executed with sheikhs)

Last edited:
Problem with landers is that they acted as if they were only victims of Barre and took personally. Barre was dictator who killed anyone against him including his own clan members(one of his relatives was executed with sheikhs)

This is what I get vexed about. The guy was a dictator plain and simple! My own family was monitored imprisoned ,even though we were the sub tribe !

And let's not get me started on the USC when they tried to round up and execute innocent marehaan some like my uncle who where against the regime !

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
That's bullshit. The cement factory is still in Berbera. I was just there.
View attachment 23918
You didn't understand me sxb, I didn't mean literally. Open your eyes and see the remains of the looted "factory"
IMG_2442.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending