People who could pass as Somali

Apollo

VIP
looks straight out of Mogadishu but, if you say so I guess:manny:

This thread is about people you may actually think were Somalis if you saw them walking down the street. I would not think so for any of those you posted except the first one on the left.

Tukraq

VIP
This thread is about people you may actually think were Somalis if you saw them walking down the street. I would not think so for any of those you posted except the first one on the left.
I know malis that look like their carbon copies :manny:but maybe where just hanging around different groups, these guy not only look Somali to me but are widely known as Somali looking by the general public and are called Abdi or Somali pirates in several memes

Apollo

VIP
I know malis that look like their carbon copies :manny:but maybe where just hanging around different groups, these guy not only look Somali to me but are widely known as Somali looking by the general public and are called Abdi or Somali pirates in several memes

None of them look Somali except for the first one on the left. My Somali radar is excellent.

Tukraq

VIP
None of them look Somali except for the first one on the left. My Somali radar is excellent.
well the general public would disagree since theres several memes calling them malis with thousands of retweets, and as I've said I know somalis that look like their carbon copies, maybe they don't look Somali to you either:farmajoyaab:

michael steele
Michael_Steele_CU.jpg
Looks like someone's dad lol

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq is it this guy again, if so he was already posted and proves that he looks Somali besides me thinking it:
your just out of the loop, Lou Williams is know by everyone as basically a somali on social media lol, same for the other guys I posted
60860803_2425334764419685_4374241058525098997_n.jpg

beverly was literally know as a somali pirate on twitter and was hit with hundreds of tweets calling him one
beverley1.jpg

Apollo

VIP
your just out of the loop, Lou Williams is know by everyone as basically a somali on social media lol, same for the other guys I posted
60860803_2425334764419685_4374241058525098997_n.jpg

beverly was literally know as a somali pirate on twitter and was hit with hundreds of tweets calling him one
beverley1.jpg

Neither look Somali. People who are not Somali often have skewed views of what Somalis look like.

Apollo

VIP
I guess my full somali cousin couldn't pass as somali than because he looks exactly like him lol

Not all Somalis look quintessentially Somali. Only about 3 out of 4 do. 1 out of 4 look weird and atypical.

This is the case for most ethnicities. There are many Habeshas who don't look Habesha.

Tukraq

VIP
Not all Somalis look quintessentially Somali. Only about 3 out of 4 do. 1 out of 4 look weird and atypical.

This is the case for most ethnicities. There are many Habeshas who don't look Habesha.
this is where I think me and you disagree, we have a different image when it comes to quintessentially Somali, the ones you post look more like rare looks for malis that I see, and it seems its vice versa

Apollo

VIP
this is where I think me and you disagree, we have a different image when it comes to quintessentially Somali, the ones you post look more like rare looks for malis that I see, and it seems its vice versa

I have lived in Somalia. I have seen millions of Somalis. :lol:

Trending

Latest posts