People who could pass as Somali

World

VIP
The Cushitic component contains SSA and isn't just Eurasian. So it is relatively accurate.

They are about 50-60% Luxmanda-like (South Cushitic + Eastern HG), rest Bantu. Negligible South Sudan-like Nilote
Here are the results of 4 Congolese Tutsis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
@World,

I don't see Luxmanda being used as a reference.

PS. Congolese Tutsis are recent migrants there from the wars in Rwanda and Burundi.

This lady looks quasi somali to me, though not completely

delphine-diallo-photographer-main1.jpg

delphine-diallo-photographer-11.jpg

I thought this girl looked somali but less so than the first

julia-sarr-jamois-at-emporio-armani.jpg
Julia+Sarr+Jamois+8omXJEgX0IWm.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No, they’re like 60-65 % Cushitic, 15-30 % Nilosaharan and 10-25 % Bantu.

They cluster close to Maasai people I believe.

So I stand corrected that they are an intermediate between Hu tu and Southern Cushitic people. Do they pass the limitus test for Horner? I'll let you decide.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I heard they are predominately Bantu with varying degrees of Nilosharan admixture and minimal Cushitic inputs. Just because they have gracile features possibly from mate selection preferences for certain physical attributes doesn't make them Somali nor kin.

@sophisticate I understand walaal however it hasn't conclusively been disproven that they don't have nilotic cushitic ancestry I agree that it varies from among them but that could be because of the intermarrying with H.U.T.U's over time that's had a bearing, their are certain theories about them migrating from the horn and being descended from these nilotic groups, for example our brothers and sisters across the southern border the masaai have been known to have significant cushitic ancestry therefore in the case of the masaai this reflects their resemblance to us.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate I understand walaal however it hasn't conclusively been disproven that they don't have niloticcushitic ancestry I agree that it varies from among them but that could be because of the intermarrying with H.U.T.U's over time that's had a bearing their are certain theories about them migrating from the horn and being descended from these nilotic groups, for example our brothers and sisters across the southern border the masaai have been known to have significant cushitic ancestry therefore in the case of the masaai this reflects their resemblance to us.

Yes; it could a consequence of expansion from West-to-East and co-mingling of genes between two previously isolated groups.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Yes; it could a consequence of expansion from West-to-East and co-mingling of genes between two previously isolated groups.

@sophisticate absolutely we aren't alhamdulillah this mentality and disdain as well as rejection/defiance towerds being cuckolded has even continued until modern times alhamdulillah as its crucial for the continuation of our heritage alhamdulillah

Not all Somali has small noses, but no Somali has big nose either. Whether it’s small or average, no Somali has that kind of nose I can guarantee you’ve never seen a Mali with dat nose
Hey guys stop lying .
the people the picture old man somali it's my grandfather, the black American stop lying

Not all Somali has small noses, but no Somali has big nose either. Whether it’s small or average, no Somali has that kind of nose I can guarantee you’ve never seen a Mali with dat nose
The Oldman picture it's my grandfather picture we are Somalia, Been bu shegaya sawirkan waa awogey waa abahay awoogis

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210920-205425_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210920-205425_Samsung Internet.jpg
    640.6 KB · Views: 93

Trending