People who could pass as Somali

michael steele
Michael_Steele_CU.jpg

No way man! This man is Dhulbahante man lol he looks like Abdi bile Abdi

Tukraq

VIP
This is an insult to ALL somalis.
People in this thread are delusional about the rarity and scope of Somali looks, you can post actual Somalis right now and they would critique talking about no he doesn’t look Somali,
If Denzel was living in like gedo nobody would think he was out of place

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even he could pass as Somali if we’re being honest

I agree, Tupac can pass as a somali. He was too small tho, body frame. Maybe his temper was short too. Men who are small like him lose their temper quickly.

Apollo

VIP
Except for his eye color, Stromae looks kind of Somali:

stromae.jpg

giphy.gif

His father was a Tutsi. So he must have Cushitic ancestry.

Interestingly, his father was murdered during the Rwandan Genocide. :wow1::ohhh:

Yoo

Eel eh?
Yall ni99as be xaasid as hell he always looked Somali to me the way he goes about hes typical oday Soomaali.
I agree with you, except maybe the nose he looks identical to somali adeer i know. His nose isnt even bad you weirdos should see all the negroid somalis in somalia

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I agree, Tupac can pass as a somali. He was too small tho, body frame. Maybe his temper was short too. Men who are small like him lose their temper quickly.

@Basra Absolutely agree however if anything the temper can be perceived as pride therefor that resembles a somali man with anger issues maybe because of unresolved issues from war, marginalisation, repression of a high sex drive utilised in a immoral/unproductive way, etc lool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra Absolutely agree however if anything the temper can be perceived as pride therefor that resembles a somali man with anger issues maybe because of unresolved issues from war, marginalisation, repression of a high sex drive utilised in a immoral/unproductive way, etc lool

very interesting point of view. am watching u

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Kkkkkkkkkkk out here everyone considers Stromae Somali akhi wallahi

@Apollo @CaliTedesse is correct our tutsi brothers and sisters are originally ea/horners they are ethnically nilotic/cushitic people although they've had a lot of bantu admixture because of H.U.T.U 's they are still our people so don't exclude our kin walaal. kkkkkkkkkk

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Apollo @CaliTedesse is correct our tutsi brothers and sisters are originally ea/horners they are ethnically nilotic/cushitic people although they've had a lot of bantu admixture because of H.U.T.U 's they are still our people so don't exclude our kin walaal. kkkkkkkkkk

I heard they are predominately Bantu with varying degrees of Nilosharan admixture and minimal Cushitic inputs. Just because they have gracile features possibly from mate selection preferences for certain physical attributes doesn't make them Somali nor kin.

World

VIP
I heard they are predominately Bantu with varying degrees of Nilosharan admixture and minimal Cushitic inputs. Just because they have gracile features possibly from mate selection preferences for certain physical attributes doesn't make them Somali nor kin.
No, they’re like 60-65 % Cushitic, 15-30 % Nilosaharan and 10-25 % Bantu.

They cluster close to Maasai people I believe.

Apollo

VIP
~60-65% must be an extreme exaggeration. My guess would be on the conservative side, ~25-30%.
The Cushitic component contains SSA and isn't just Eurasian. So it is relatively accurate.

They are about 50-60% Luxmanda-like (South Cushitic + Eastern HG), rest Bantu. Negligible South Sudan-like Nilote

Trending