People who could pass as Somali

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Never seen a Niger-Congo looking Somali but ok. Proto-Nilos likely had smaller features than their Westernly counterparts (which also have some archiac hominid mix) that is yet to be determined.
Niger-Congo lmfao that word always gets me

World

VIP
You're straight up blind.

All three look more Sub-Saharan than the average Somali, especially this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are Somalis who look more sub Saharan african:

Married Ciise couple:
Madhiban from Somaliland:

I wouldn’t have guessed them to be somali on first sight. But you’re posting people who look 100 % somali, and but simply have Afro hair? Da f*ck. The guy you posted, I cannot accurately judge because it’s a side picture.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Here are Somalis who look more sub Saharan african:

Married Ciise couple:
View attachment 64673
Madhiban from Somaliland:
View attachment 64675

I wouldn’t have guessed them to be somali on first sight. But you’re posting people who look 100 % somali, and but simply have Afro hair? Da f*ck. The guy you posted, I cannot accurately judge because it’s a side picture.
These look Somali too and I would have guessed it

Sambuus

Inactive
What is this nose fetish you have why is everything NOSE to basic Somalis why cant one behave Somali in his manners and how he goes about life. This man Denzel always reminded me of Oday Soomaali cause he was classy foh
Nose fetish???:gucciwhat: don’t act like you see Somalis with denzel Washington nose on a daily basis warya:chrisfreshhah:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somalis are actually very diverse on a phenotype basis, but overall we are still more or less the same genetically. The reason why Somalis look diverse is because we have both North African & SSA ancestors, therefore some Somalis will look fully Afro-Asiatic and some will look "mixed-race" or more Sub-Saharan.

Before, I used to believe all pure Somalis looked like me(Caucasoid Skull with Straight hair) and that those who looked more sub-saharan were mixed with bantus, but it turned out I was was wrong when i argued with @Apollo in a previous thread not too long ago. Somalis that look more Sub-Saharan simply inherited some sub-Saharan features from our ancient Sub-Saharan ancestors.

Somalis like me & my family look Afro-Asiatic and have a full Caucasoid skull & features like these people for example:

Whereas some Somalis look more Sub-Sahara African:
I am a weird case through. I have Caucasian skull type, very small nose and lips, used to be light skinned but the moment I hit puberty I become dark af, and have Timo Madow hair.

When my hair is cut or I wear Turban people think I am from this hell hole.

indian_subcontinent.gif

Trending