People who could pass as Somali

Apollo

VIP
This Rwandan male model.. not really a celebrity, but a non-Somali nonetheless :ftw9nwa:

DsyBAZ9.jpg

NTMVG25.jpg

doV8fZd.jpg

8EJzYbl.jpg

KAIan1T.png

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The saiyans are somali and the truffles were the Ethiopians. f*ck I want to claim shit, too. I'm not sure if Freezer should be Arab or a cucked out Arabized Berber from either from Libya or Egypt. Piccolo is Maasai. f*ck it, the AAs get Yamcha.Krillin is a pygmie.#WEWAZSAIYANZANDSHITZ
And when Freezer (Arabs) though the sayains (Somalis) where becoming to powerful and where fearful of the super Saiyan (Siyaad Barre), he destroyed planet Vegeta (Somali civil war.)

Only 4 sayians survived , Goku (Somaliland), Vegeta (Puntland), Raditz (Jubaland), and Nappa (TFG).

Later on, they discovered 2 other sayians, Paragous (Al Quedia), and Broly (Al Shabab).

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
And when Freezer (Arabs) though the sayains (Somalis) where becoming to powerful and where fearful of the super Saiyan (Siyaad Barre), he destroyed planet Vegeta (Somali civil war.)

Only 4 sayians survived , Goku (Somaliland), Vegeta (Puntland), Raditz (Jubaland), and Nappa (TFG).

Later on, they discovered 2 other sayians, Paragous (Al Quedia), and Broly (Al Shabab).
LMFAOOO what kind of fuckery is this

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalian females are nowhere near this look how gorgeous she looks without make up

Moroccan-Egyptian Imaan Hammam looks kinda Somali too

She likely has some SSA admixture from either her Moroccan or Egyptian side, which may explain why she has a pseudo-Horner look & doesn't look like the average North African.

Moroccans have minority Madow populations called Haratin & Gnawa. Whereas, Egypt has Nubians etc. Both SSA in those populations are very mixed now.

Last edited:

Only 4 sayians survived , Goku (Puntland), Vegeta (Somaliland), Raditz (Jubaland), and Nappa (TFG).

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
I see what you did their:denzelnigga:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She likely has some SSA admixture from either her Moroccan or Egyptian side, which may explain why she has a pseudo-Horner look & doesn't look like the average North African.

Moroccans have minority Madow populations called Haratin & Gnawa. Whereas, Egypt has Nubians etc. Both SSA in those populations are very mixed now.

She's pretty no doubt but Somalis are consistent enough in their looks to be classified under their own umbrella. Also most North Africans have some recent West-Central SSA admixture (to varying degrees). Even the paler ones.

Here is her mother, grandmother and father.

Imaan-Hammam-23.jpg

Last edited:
She's pretty no doubt but Somalis are consistent enough in their looks to be classified under their own umbrella. Also most North Africans have some recent West-Central SSA admixture (to varying degrees). Even the paler ones.

Here is her mother, grandmother and father.

Imaan-Hammam-23.jpg
Somalis are actually very diverse on a phenotype basis, but overall we are still more or less the same genetically. The reason why Somalis look diverse is because we have both North African & SSA ancestors, therefore some Somalis will look fully Afro-Asiatic and some will look "mixed-race" or more Sub-Saharan.

Before, I used to believe all pure Somalis looked like me(Caucasoid Skull with Straight hair) and that those who looked more sub-saharan were mixed with bantus, but it turned out I was was wrong when i argued with @Apollo in a previous thread not too long ago. Somalis that look more Sub-Saharan simply inherited some sub-Saharan features from our ancient Sub-Saharan ancestors.

Somalis like me & my family look Afro-Asiatic and have a full Caucasoid skull & features like these people for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whereas some Somalis look more Sub-Sahara African:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

World

VIP

Did anyone ask?