People who could pass as Somali

Apollo

VIP
She's pretty no doubt but Somalis are consistent enough in their looks to be classified under their own umbrella. Also most North Africans have some recent West-Central SSA admixture (to varying degrees). Even the paler ones.

Here is her mother, grandmother and father.

Imaan-Hammam-23.jpg

They aren't typical North Africans, especially her mother's side seems like a minority group (Haratin etc, descend from emancipated slaves).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis are actually very diverse on a phenotype basis, but overall we are still the same genetically. The reason why Somalis look diverse is because we have both North African & SSA ancestors, therefore some Somalis will look fully Afro-Asiatic and some will look "mixed-race" or more Sub-Saharan.

Before, I used to believe all pure Somalis looked like me(Caucasoid Skull with Straight hair) and that those who looked more sub-saharan were mixed with bantus, but it turned out I was was wrong when i argued with @Apollo in a previous thread not too long ago. Somalis that look more Sub-Saharan simply inherited some sub-Saharan features from our ancient Sub-Saharan ancestors.

Somalis like me & my family look Afro-Asiatic and have a full Caucasoid skull & features like these people for example:
View attachment 64660
View attachment 64657
View attachment 64658

Whereas some Somalis look more Sub-Sahara African:
13b4ac538c4a03fa73bc1a1165fb244e--african-royalty-men-models.jpg

tumblr_mknjdrM8Fq1s8i5obo1_500.jpg

71516bc5a494337ec0fb5be607c82ff2.jpg

Never seen a Niger-Congo looking Somali but ok. Proto-Nilos likely had smaller features than their Westernly counterparts (which also have some archiac hominid mix) that is yet to be determined.

Never seen a Niger-Congo looking Somali but ok. Proto-Nilos likely had smaller features than their Westernly counterparts (which also have some archiac hominid mix) that is yet to be determined.
There is no Somali that looks Niger-Congo, that wasn't my point.

My point is that some Somalis look more Sub-Saharan, due to the fact that our proto-Nilote ancestors were racially Sub-Saharan, therefore, some Somalis will inherit sub-Saharan traits. Likewise, some Somalis will look Afro-Asiatic & have a full set of Caucasoid features that they'll inherit from our North African/Proto-Cushite ancestors.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is no Somali that looks Niger-Congo, that wasn't my point.

My point is that some Somalis look more Sub-Saharan, due to the fact that our proto-Nilote ancestors were racially Sub-Saharan, therefore, some Somalis will inherit sub-Saharan traits.

You mean like woolier hair texture and darker hues in some rather than others. :trumpsmirk:Tropical trait but with a button nose.

Be grateful though. Without ancient Nilos you'd be average height at best, boxier, with a tiny Tutankhamun and hit the wall sooner in the aging process.:ufdup:

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She likely has some SSA admixture from either her Moroccan or Egyptian side, which may explain why she has a pseudo-Horner look & doesn't look like the average North African.

Moroccans have minority Madow populations called Haratin & Gnawa. Whereas, Egypt has Nubians etc. Both SSA in those populations are very mixed now.
No one cares about SSA admixture when comes to women as long as they are bad b1tches

CaliTedesse

VIP
She's pretty no doubt but Somalis are consistent enough in their looks to be classified under their own umbrella. Also most North Africans have some recent West-Central SSA admixture (to varying degrees). Even the paler ones.

Here is her mother, grandmother and father.

Imaan-Hammam-23.jpg
Damn God truly blessed Iman Hammam

CaliTedesse

VIP
You mean like woolier hair texture and darker hues in some rather than others. :trumpsmirk:Tropical trait but with a button nose.

Be grateful though. Without ancient Nilos you'd be average height at best, boxier, with a tiny Tutankhamun and hit the wall sooner in the aging process.:ufdup:
Thats true wallahi youve spoken with out my SSA admixture id have asian pipi

CaliTedesse

VIP
@SOMALI GENERAL

None of the last three look “more Sub Saharan”, they look unquestionably Somali. Most Somali males can grow an Afro(type 3/4 hair), only a small minority have straight hair.
Thats what I always say akhi but watchout they might attack you lmfao

CaliTedesse

VIP
They aren't typical North Africans, especially her mother's side seems like a minority group (Haratin etc, descend from emancipated slaves).
LMFAO what kind of hatred is this look at Casablanca or Marakkech enough have SSA admixture and are not considered minority group walalhi billahi even some of the royals

Trending