Passport Adeers reveal new location for marriage

yh I'm a woman. Yh our image is decent although lately somali men have been a driving force of putting out unpleasant somali women videos and making it go viral many times. Their End goal is to get many people to find us undesirable. They are the dictionary definition of sore losers.
Glad you noticed it as well. They want us to be viewed like them truly a sad bunch

yh I'm a woman. Yh our image is decent although lately somali men have been a driving force of putting out unpleasant somali women videos and making it go viral many times. Their End goal is to get many people to find us undesirable. They are the dictionary definition of sore losers.
Don't be ridiculous everyone knows that somali women are macaan af 🤣, wa idin la jecelyahay wax kale ha moodin

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Was It not twitter xalimos who translated FOB tiktok and brought the whole morrocan beef targeting somali men just now?

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
Glad you noticed it as well. They want us to be viewed like them truly a sad bunch
And is sadly working their agenda is creeping to many people. These videos go viral. Which u find strange. I honestly think people like seeing the downfall of Somalis. They see how easy of a target we are and are easy baits.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Don't be ridiculous everyone knows that somali women are macaan af 🤣, wa idin la jecelyahay wax kale ha moodin
No women face racism from a man unless she's ugly kkk. Even the most Anti immigration cross bearing Polish nigga will make an exception for the cure syrian refugee who wants to chat with him.

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
You don't even see east asian men tarnish their naago. Even though everyone view indooyar guys as undesirable. I blame our culture and somali parents failing them toi be doctors or other high professions and never teaching them manners.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I think I can understand the phenomenon of somali men going for foreign women these days. A lot of somali women aren't soft these days. A lot of soured water so to speak, we've seen the way theyvspeak of somali men online, it's pretty disgusting so I can partially understand their thought process. We still love somali women tho. Men will always prioritise feminine women

It's only leftover Farahs that are being loud about marrying out these days.

That’s not true it’s only been these 3 guys on tiktok that have been anti somali women.

View attachment 312285

somali men find somali women desirable but some xalimos do some degenerate things and make themselves not attractable.

Is xaliye an alpha male podcaster???

No women face racism from a man unless she's ugly kkk. Even the most Anti immigration cross bearing Polish nigga will make an exception for the cure syrian refugee who wants to chat with him.
Lmao that has some bearing of truth to it. But I was trying to explain that somali mens newfound desire for foreign women no way shape of form translates to somali women's undesirability, just circumstances. In the same way somali men are starting to care less about women marrying out

Khaemwaset

VIP
You don't even see east asian men tarnish their naago. Even though everyone view indooyar guys as undesirable. I blame our culture and somali parents failing them toi be doctors or other high professions and never teaching them manners.
Go to R/AZN Walahi you're tapped. Asian guys always call the girls white worshipping bananas and such. You're only in somali places. And it's mostly the opposite for indhoyar, their women violate their men 24/7 there's many first hand accounts on that sub reddit, shit far worse than anything somali.

And there was this 2 hour compilation posted here form youtube about Japanese women roasting tf out of their men for white guys. Kkkkkk

The Somali Man's burden ig, not only we gotta fight for our countries little bit of image and for our history in the face of ajnabis but we got our women being opps too.

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
Yes they do they call them white gus lovers Loool
that's nothing compare to what somali guys do on social media. They literally make videos of older somali women who are deformed and tell the world how undesirable we are and the sad part it gets millions of views. Its scary how many people love seeing us get shit on

Khaemwaset

VIP
They might smash but long term commitment and marriage is a whole different ball game
90% of people marry from their own. They may date around other ethnics then they'll go back home for marriage time that's how it goes in "multicultural west" despite being a melting pot.

Khaemwaset

VIP
that's nothing compare to what somali guys do on social media. They literally make videos of older somali women who are deformed and tell the world how undesirable we are and the sad part it gets millions of views. Its scary how many people love seeing us get shit on
Get off the internet lil nigga I've seen much worse from so many communities esp cadaans and Madows. The biggest incels are indhoyar guys cause they Fr the only niggas in the west getting victimised by their own women.

And is sadly working their agenda is creeping to many people. These videos go viral. Which u find strange. I honestly think people like seeing the downfall of Somalis. They see how easy of a target we are and are easy baits.
Weirdos Somali women are known for our beauty they can’t dim our light. They can seethe in their misery

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
Go to R/AZN Walahi you're tapped. Asian guys always call the girls white worshipping bananas and such. You're only in somali places. And it's mostly the opposite for indhoyar, their women violate their men 24/7 there's many first hand accounts on that sub reddit, shit far worse than anything somali.

And there was this 2 hour compilation posted here form youtube about Japanese women roasting tf out of their men for white guys. Kkkkkk

The Somali Man's burden ig, not only we gotta fight for our countries little bit of image and for our history in the face of ajnabis but we got our women being opps too.
I'm.not saying their saints and they do take revenge but they don't make videos of indooyar girls that are foolxum and make it go viral. Nothing hurts more to a female than when people call your ethnicity ugly. That's the worse form of revenge anyone can do

Trending

Latest posts