Pandemic food program fraud worth $250 million in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is exactly how it started of in Kenyan when it was known to be the most corrupt country , somalis went there and introduced corruption to two to three ppl and now it has infected the whole country . The miskeen cadaan lady has been infected I'm glad the authority got to dismantle this whole organization befor it has infected more communities

Somalis adore corruption. But be not mistaken Kenyans are corrupt too, but on a small scale due to their brain condition. All Africa race is corrupt, that is why i was disgusted to see a bunch of African leaders in a bus en route to Queens funeral

somalis are so embarrassing.

they come to the west and instead of trying to achieve anything, they park up in their public housing and bust out 9 kids while trying to scam the government.

every other group of immigrants that I've seen actually try to build something for themselves. They go back to school, they learn a trade, etc. Somalis are just satisifed with the bare minimum and the absolute bottom.

And it's so bad that I've seen 2nd generation somalis living in public housing doing nothing with their lives. Born here and they still amount to zero.
Speak for yourself! Every group scams the difference is Somalis are stupid enough to get caught.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I agree. Somali snitch on each other. The other ethnic nations should follow. Believe me, this Pandemic Fraud will exist for many many years.

It's been existing decades before the pandemic and will exist decades after it if there's no stop to it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's been existing decades before the pandemic and will exist decades after it if there's no stop to it.

The Stop has already happened. Pandemic scandal has set a precedent of investigation route which will continue. Uncle Sam will get his dollars

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
All qabiilis are represented here. From what I know so far:

8 HGs
7 Warsangeli
7 Ogadens/Absame
6 Family members form Rochester, MN are all Hawiye
5 MJS( 4 Osman Mohamoud, and one Cali Saleebaan)
2 Isaaqs ( one of them is 63 years old mom of the Cali Saleebaan Guy)
2-Dhulbahantes
1 Hawaadle Lady
1 Dir

That's all I know. I will know more once their mug shots get released

#5. Yes! She’s Issaq. Her son made her a mule. She was transporting the money on a monthly bases.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
All qabiilis are represented here. From what I know so far:

8 HGs
7 Warsangeli
7 Ogadens/Absame
6 Family members form Rochester, MN are all Hawiye
5 MJS( 4 Osman Mohamoud, and one Cali Saleebaan)
2 Isaaqs ( one of them is 63 years old mom of the Cali Saleebaan Guy)
2-Dhulbahantes
1 Hawaadle Lady
1 Dir

That's all I know. I will know more once their mug shots get released

Stop slandering us @Grigori Rasputin @FAST_LANE , kulaha 8 HG been badanaa.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Stop slandering us @Grigori Rasputin @FAST_LANE , kulaha 8 HG been badanaa.

u r Habar gidir?
1663864124995.png

When xerta sheikh was advised to stop what his doing he said he is “afku xoog leh” he doesn’t have a job, kids, wife I don’t know if he has other family members here either. So basically, this is how he keeps himself busy. Plus he gets paid for this.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This guy was specially disgusting.

He masqueraded as a pious, religious, ambitious (he certainly was ambitious), successful, member of the Mosque board, founder of SNABPI (Somali Professionals meetups) and a Podcaster.
This dude was pretty sophisticated that he opened shell companies. He took $18m. The feds have thrown the gauntlet on him. He is a goner
0C0530C6-B59E-47FD-AFC4-28DB1942B083.jpeg

This was less than a month ago. Here he is hosting his podcast
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He masqueraded as a pious, religious, ambitious (he certainly was ambitious), successful, member of the Mosque board, founder of SNABPI (Somali Professionals meetups) and a Podcaster.
This dude was pretty sophisticated that he opened shell companies. He took $18m. The feds have thrown the gauntlet on him. He is a goner
View attachment 238859
Cracking Up Lol GIF

His eyes, face, nails all show mental dude saved by his deen. I hope he got his deen in prison because he will need it. I noticed he folded his jeans too, so he must be petite

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

View attachment 238859
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

View attachment 238859
Cracking Up Lol GIF
1663868524911.png

It you think the feds are done , you are in for rude awakening. This is the fist patch and soon the feds will lay charges in the second set of defendants- reportedly another 50 will face the harsh reality of decades in federal prison.

The wire fraud alone is 20 years jail term, add another 10 for money laundering and another 5 for federal bribery and you are looking around 15 years minimum jail term

What stands out in this , most of the charged were well off to before pandemic . A lot of them had nice jobs , Homecares and child care centers . They weren’t desperate souls but greed got the better of them

It you think the feds are done , you are in for rude awakening. This is the fist patch and soon the feds will lay charges in the second set of defendants- reportedly another 50 will face the harsh reality of decades in federal prison.

The wire fraud alone is 20 years jail term, add another 10 for money laundering and another 5 for federal bribery and you are looking around 15 years minimum jail term

What stands out in this , most of the charged were well off to before pandemic . A lot of them had nice jobs , Homecares and child care centers . They weren’t desperate souls but greed got the better of them

Bet . How long you think we will get this scandal on an episode on that show "American greed " ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts