Pandemic food program fraud worth $250 million in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It you think the feds are done , you are in for rude awakening. This is the fist patch and soon the feds will lay charges in the second set of defendants- reportedly another 50 will face the harsh reality of decades in federal prison.

The wire fraud alone is 20 years jail term, add another 10 for money laundering and another 5 for federal bribery and you are looking around 15 years minimum jail term

What stands out in this , most of the charged were well off to before pandemic . A lot of them had nice jobs , Homecares and child care centers . They weren’t desperate souls but greed got the better of them

Well it always does. If u have money, u always want more money. This is an opportunity crime, they had money and opportunity

It you think the feds are done , you are in for rude awakening. This is the fist patch and soon the feds will lay charges in the second set of defendants- reportedly another 50 will face the harsh reality of decades in federal prison.

The wire fraud alone is 20 years jail term, add another 10 for money laundering and another 5 for federal bribery and you are looking around 15 years minimum jail term

What stands out in this , most of the charged were well off to before pandemic . A lot of them had nice jobs , Homecares and child care centers . They weren’t desperate souls but greed got the better of them
Those are Maximum penalties for people with multiple felonies, ring leaders, and aggravating factors... most everyone will plead guilty and get 3-5 year..they will get early release after serving 85% of their sentence..potentially even earlier with good behavior.

Anyone dumb enough to take this to trial is realistically looking 10-15 years if they lose..

prosecutors want an easy conviction..trials take years and cost a lot of money so they punish you a lot worse for dragging it out..

felony record basically handicaps you in America tho..they will struggle to get jobs, house or government benefits…it’s going to be a real uphill battle for these folks..

Well it always does. If u have money, u always want more money. This is an opportunity crime, they had money and opportunity
Let’s be honest half ya people on here would have particiaptes in this scheme if you had the opportunity early on..

a lot of folks did this because they thought they would get away with it…and to be honest they probably would have if they didn’t sue MDE to continue the payments..once they cried discrimination the payments continued and MDE brought in the FBI

Ultimately greed is what got them caught..they could have easily been under the radar if they finessed a few hundred thousand but instead they went into the millions and then told everyone else how to do it…additionally many didn’t have an exist plan..if your stealing millions you have to cover your tracks and get thr f*ck out because it’s only a matter of time before the governments audits the program and comes looking for you

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I love when third worlders who commit crimes face western justice. It brings a tear to my eye. They are equal before the law. They would have gotten away with their crimes in their native Somalia through bribery or clan connections. Not in the west. God bless the West.

I love when third worlders who commit crimes face western justice. It brings a tear to my eye. They are equal before the law. They would have gotten away with their crimes in their native Somalia through bribery or clan connections. Not in the west. God bless the West.

they even have a saying “ Xabsiga rag baa loo sameeyey” so they dont even see it as a big set back

Keo

VIP
He's not wrong for trying to stop this shit but surely he realises the ramifications this will have on the Somali community in Minnesota?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Let’s be honest half ya people on here would have particiaptes in this scheme if you had the opportunity early on..

a lot of folks did this because they thought they would get away with it…and to be honest they probably would have if they didn’t sue MDE to continue the payments..once they cried discrimination the payments continued and MDE brought in the FBI

Ultimately greed is what got them caught..they could have easily been under the radar if they finessed a few hundred thousand but instead they went into the millions and then told everyone else how to do it…additionally many didn’t have an exist plan..if your stealing millions you have to cover your tracks and get thr f*ck out because it’s only a matter of time before the governments audits the program and comes looking for you

No! I wouldn’t have. The moment I notice that I must use a name generating website I’d be
Forrest Gump Reaction GIF

September 21, 2022

MINNEAPOLIS — Of the 48 people now charged in the Feeding Our Future meal fraud scheme, only seven are behind bars at the Sherburne County Jail.

Among them include Abdiaziz Farah and Mohamed Ismail, who were previously charged with passport fraud for trying to leave the country.

Those in custody also include Mekfira Hussein, who had booked a one-way flight to Ethiopia that was scheduled to leave Tuesday night, according to a new criminal complaint.

Hussein's charges say she stole $6.8 million in federal meal program money and spent little, if any, on meals for kids.

Hussein enrolled her nonprofit called Shamsia Hopes as a federal child nutrition program site under the sponsorship of Feeding our Future in October 2020.

She claimed to be serving 5,000 children per day, seven days a week from a location on Brookdale Drive in Brooklyn Park, MN.

In July 2021, the Minnesota Department of Education contacted Feeding Our Future Director Aimee Bock and said their site visits revealed "no signage," and that no one at the site seemed to know about a meal program.

The criminal complaint alleges Hussein bought a $93,000 Porsche and several other vehicles.

In addition, she's accused of spreading money to many other accounts.

One of those accounts belonged to a purported food vendor Oromia Feeds, which was registered to Hussein's husband.

The complaint reveals Hussein paid more than $80,000 in kickbacks to Feeding Our Future employee Abdikerm Eidleh, who is a named defendant in the indictments, but according to the U.S. Attorney's Office, is no longer in the United States.

Eidleh is among three defendants who either successfully fled, or left the country before the FBI reached them.

On Thursday, some of the jailed suspects will begin detention hearings at the federal courthouse in Minneapolis to determine if they will stay in jail until trial.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/cri ... 6fab9c95fe

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Indeed God Bless America

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AbdiFreedom

I have clan relatives (not really relatives) amongst the 47 people. How would you feel if one of your own was caught?
am I inherently tuug?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
@AbdiFreedom

I have clan relatives (not really relatives) amongst the 47 people. How would you feel if one of your own was caught?
am I inherently tuug?

I would snitch if my family member did this. I am against corruption. Corruption destroys nations. I rather a family member be put in jail than see my country go down the shitter.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AbdiFreedom

hear this fella’s hypocrisy in this less than 2 min clip

THIS GUY belong to one of the mosques

( 5k viewed that tweet of mine in 4 hrs )

OffTheDome

Proud American
The Feds don’t miss. I hope all of the Somalians in Minnehopeless are exposed. Trump was onto these Somalians
:salute:

World

VIP
All qabiilis are represented here. From what I know so far:

8 HGs
7 Warsangeli
7 Ogadens/Absame
6 Family members form Rochester, MN are all Hawiye
5 MJS( 4 Osman Mohamoud, and one Cali Saleebaan)
2 Isaaqs ( one of them is 63 years old mom of the Cali Saleebaan Guy)
2-Dhulbahantes
1 Hawaadle Lady
1 Dir

That's all I know. I will know more once their mug shots get released
Not surprised who took number 1 :snoop:

World

VIP
There isn’t a community in the world that would say no I’m not interested in making millions of dollars even though they are committing fraud. This isn’t a group of gangbangers selling drugs, but professionals stealing 1/4 of a $1b. They should have taken that money and left america.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending