Pandemic food program fraud worth $250 million in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Leave him alone. FBI should protect him
He is good, I support him, but going around bragging about how he exposed this and that on net in a country like USA is not a good idea, I'm not even in America or american, but gun laws over there is very loose.

Hope him be safe

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is good, I support him, but going around bragging about how he exposed this and that on net in a country like USA is not a good idea, I'm not even in America or american, but gun laws over there is very loose.

Hope him be safe

1663860552596.png

somalis are so embarrassing.

they come to the west and instead of trying to achieve anything, they park up in their public housing and bust out 9 kids while trying to scam the government.

every other group of immigrants that I've seen actually try to build something for themselves. They go back to school, they learn a trade, etc. Somalis are just satisifed with the bare minimum and the absolute bottom.

And it's so bad that I've seen 2nd generation somalis living in public housing doing nothing with their lives. Born here and they still amount to zero.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
somalis are so embarrassing.

they come to the west and instead of trying to achieve anything, they park up in their public housing and bust out 9 kids while trying to scam the government.

every other group of immigrants that I've seen actually try to build something for themselves. They go back to school, they learn a trade, etc. Somalis are just satisifed with the bare minimum and the absolute bottom.

And it's so bad that I've seen 2nd generation somalis living in public housing doing nothing with their lives. Born here and they still amount to zero.

We have Imaan huuno. The alternative route is disastrous. Education and money makes us atheists

:snoop:
This embarrassing, this has got to be the most pathetic scam in history. How you going to scam a program that calls it itself feed the children :urgh:

Savages with no sharaf or naxaaris .
You'd never here our scam gifted nigerian brothers getting caught up with scams like these .

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:snoop:
This embarrassing, this has got to be the most pathetic scam in history. How you going to scam a program that calls it itself feed the children :urgh:

Savages with no sharaf or naxaaris .
You'd never here our scam gifted nigerian brothers getting caught up with scams like these .

Excuse me? Its because Nigerians are not trusted to begin with. Somalis are one step ahead. They brought this white blonde woman as the face value, and they went to happy hour at the bar later to high five.

Although i agree Nigerians would have had a better exit plan

Excuse me? Its because Nigerians are not trusted to begin with. Somalis are one step ahead. They brought this white blonde woman as the face value, and they went to happy hour at the bar later to high five.

Although i agree Nigerians would have had a better exit plan

Horta how did the miskeen caucasian women get caught up in all this ?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I expect him to die in the next 1year or so some young farax will be very depressed that his parents are in prison for the next couple decades than you add pills and alcohol to the equation with easy to guns It's over for the cripple

Maaaskin

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Horta how did the miskeen caucasian women get caught up in all this ?

She started out good-- she is the CEO of her charity organization. Her plight was to work with Somalis- eat Sambuusa here and there, and before you know- she thinks stealing is ok.

All qabiilis are represented here. From what I know so far:

8 HGs
7 Warsangeli
7 Ogadens/Absame
6 Family members form Rochester, MN are all Hawiye
5 MJS( 4 Osman Mohamoud, and one Cali Saleebaan)
2 Isaaqs ( one of them is 63 years old mom of the Cali Saleebaan Guy)
2-Dhulbahantes
1 Hawaadle Lady
1 Dir

That's all I know. I will know more once their mug shots get released

Thank you for the list dont forget to complete the list when you get more info to complete the list so far it looks like the whole somaliweyne is involved in this with the landheer jeberti making up the majority

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thank you for the list dont forget to complete the list when you get more info to complete the list so far it looks like the whole somaliweyne is involved in this with the landheer jeberti making up the majority

1663862393699.png

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
They're not the only ones. All of these community organizations are corrupt and stealing money from taxpayers. White, black, Asian, Indian, whatever. All thieving bastards.

Whose stupid idea was it to have these services provided through community organizations and not through government? You're only supposed to have a few religious agencies or something like the YMCA complimenting government services. Except there are tens of thousands of these organizations in one city getting taxpayer money.

I don't know in America but I have been a huge supporter in totally defund them here and wallahi I had one powerful politician listen to me. It's coming to an end. Minorities have been liars saying only white rich bald men are listened to. It's not true. Hehe. I can't wait to hear their calacal to the media when their funding is pulled and they have to make a real living.

:pachah1:

She started out good-- she is the CEO of her charity organization. Her plight was to work with Somalis- eat Sambuusa here and there, and before you know- she thinks stealing is ok.

This is exactly how it started of in Kenyan when it was known to be the most corrupt country , somalis went there and introduced corruption to two to three ppl and now it has infected the whole country . The miskeen cadaan lady has been infected I'm glad the authority got to dismantle this whole organization befor it has infected more communities

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They're not the only ones. All of these community organizations are corrupt and stealing money from taxpayers. White, black, Asian, Indian, whatever. All thieving bastards.

Whose stupid idea was it to have these services provided through community organizations and not through government? You're only supposed to have a few religious agencies or something like the YMCA complimenting government services. Except there are tens of thousands of these organizations in one city getting taxpayer money.

I don't know in America but I have been a huge supporter in totally defund them here and wallahi I had one powerful politician listen to me. It's coming to an end. Minorities have been liars saying only white rich bald men are listened to. It's not true. Hehe. I can't wait to hear their calacal to the media.

:pachah1:

I agree. Somali snitch on each other. The other ethnic nations should follow. Believe me, this Pandemic Fraud will exist for many many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.