Pandemic food program fraud worth $250 million in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people that showed love when they were on top will need qabil family and friends to come through big time . Lawyer fees crazy

@Keep it a boqol πŸ’― @bidenkulaha @Libaax-Joore

this niggas prolly capping but what do you guys think? 😭

This lander is using this as FKD there were some HJs involved

also why is Oromo included in Darood :damn:

All qabiilis are represented here. From what I know so far:

8 HGs
7 Warsangeli
7 Ogadens/Absame
6 Family members form Rochester, MN are all Hawiye
5 MJS( 4 Osman Mohamoud, and one Cali Saleebaan)
2 Isaaqs ( one of them is 63 years old mom of the Cali Saleebaan Guy)
2-Dhulbahantes
1 Hawaadle Lady
1 Dir

That's all I know. I will know more once their mug shots get released

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
This lander is using this as FKD there were some HJs involved

also why is Oromo included in Darood :damn:
All qabiilis are represented here. From what I know so far:

8 HGs
7 Warsangeli
7 Ogadens/Absame
6 Family members form Rochester, MN are all Hawiye
5 MJS( 4 Osman Mohamoud, and one Cali Saleebaan)
2 Isaaqs ( one of them is 63 years old mom of the Cali Saleebaan Guy)
2-Dhulbahantes
1 Hawaadle Lady
1 Dir

That's all I know. I will know more once their mug shots get released
Are you guessing from how there Mug shots look like?
:damedamn:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Horta how did the miskeen caucasian women get caught up in all this ?

She started out good-- she is the CEO of her charity organization. Her plight was to work with Somalis- eat Sambuusa here and there, and before you know- she thinks stealing is ok.
This buranbur was trending on somali social media during the pandemic, "isweet gurrl amyeey"

Woow, now it all makes sense.. :damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This buranbur was trending on somali social media during the pandemic, "isweet gurrl amyeey"

Woow, now it all makes sense.. :damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If our local news gets hold of this tik tok buraanbuur-- they will think she was put under magic bad spell. Either way we are screwed

1663978538284.png

Are you guessing from how there Mug shots look like?
:damedamn:
I know most of the involved as I was actually very close in getting into this mess. I opened a non profit and when I sat with one of the guys implicated in this, the math looked absolutely insane. He's telling I could make 20K a day. I left it alone after i though no way this guy will get away with this in the states.

Update on Clans :

I am hearing the 6 family members in Rochester, MN are Marehan, and with Safari co-owner(blackie), it makes Marehan 7 :farmajoyaab: :damn:

Marehan make 3% of entire Somalis in MN, and they are joint top with HG LOL

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I know most of the involved as I was actually very close in getting into this mess. I opened a non profit and when I sat with one of the guys implicated in this, the math looked absolutely insane. He's telling I could make 20K a day. I left it alone after i though no way this guy will get away with this in the states.

Update on Clans :

I am hearing the 6 family members in Rochester, MN are Marehan, and with Safari co-owner(blackie), it makes Marehan 7 :farmajoyaab: :damn:

My peoples are out of the top 3. Praise be to Allah.

okc energy fc running GIF by USL

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What is I know most of the involved as I was actually very close in getting into this mess. I opened a non profit and when I sat with one of the guys implicated in this, the math looked absolutely insane. He's telling I could make 20K a day. I left it alone after i though no way this guy will get away with this in the states.
Update on Clans :

What is Sharmarke likeliest prison time. He done messed up because he also committed corruption as a government worker

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
If our local news gets hold of this tik tok buraanbuur-- they will think she was put under magic bad spell. Either way we are screwed

View attachment 238990

I really wonder what she must've been thinking as this went on. Must've been so strange for some random cadaan lady to experience. At least attempt to buraanbuur in English so she knows what it's all about.

:dead:

What is I know most of the involved as I was actually very close in getting into this mess. I opened a non profit and when I sat with one of the guys implicated in this, the math looked absolutely insane. He's telling I could make 20K a day. I left it alone after i though no way this guy will get away with this in the states.

What is Sharmarke likeliest prison time. He done messed up because he also committed corruption as a government worker
it all depends on what type of lawyer he hires. I have not seen his lawyer yet, bet he has to move fast as most white-collar lawyers are gone. Both Abdi Salah (Warsangeli) and LIban Alishire(Dhulbahante) got two heavyweight lawyers and i think they will escape with guilt plea and maybe a year or two in Prison.

Sharmake needs to find a top lawyer and basically snitch on the ring leader of his group( Haji Salad) in exchange of lesser jail time

How $400 billion in COVID-19 aid was stolen or wasted, by everyone from social security fraudsters to Texas pastors

An Associated Press analysis found that fraudsters potentially stole more than $280 billion in COVID-19 relief funding; another $123 billion was wasted or misspent. Combined, the loss represents a jarring 10% of the $4.2 trillion the U.S. government has so far disbursed in COVID-relief aid.

[ ... ]
The U.S. government has charged more than 2,230 defendants with pandemic-related fraud crimes and is conducting thousands of investigations.

[ ... ]
Before leaving office, former President Donald Trump approved emergency aid measures totaling $3.2 trillion, according to figures from the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee. President Joe Biden’s 2021 American Rescue Plan authorized the spending of another $1.9 trillion. About a fifth of the $5.2 trillion has yet to be fully paid out, according to the committee’s most recent accounting.

$400B in pandemic aid possibly stolen, improperly distributed: AP investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.