Pandemic food program fraud worth $250 million in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be brutal when the trial starts front page world news and i'm sure the right wing media machine will use this as well.
They’re already generalizing the entire community. This is bonus points for them to attack Ilhan

the same community that reported these people to the FBI.

Not sure if it's the same in the state, but in Canada, fraud charges involving laundering will usually prevent you from keeping/opening a bank account. All those 30-year-olds screwed their futures.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Not sure if it's the same in the state, but in Canada, fraud charges involving laundering will usually prevent you from keeping/opening a bank account. All those 30-year-olds screwed their futures.
Depends on who will cut a deal with feds, since there’s 47 people involved there will be some that’ll tell on the others and take lighter sentences

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His bravery might cause his life. Yesterday he was outside of the court, waiting to record those who were accused of the fraud. One kid almost beat him up.

That kid was lucky that he didn’t call the cops on him. That was assault.

I actually believe that Calool iyo Madax will be neutralized by someone someday. Calool exposes everything. He also has beefs in any given week. The crazy thing about hjm is that he hangs out at Somali cafes. Imagine what someone who’s given up on life after he embarrassed/arrested could do to him. Someone who at that point doesn’t care to go to prison for life.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Other than the founder Amy - they're all somali. I see most are in their 30s so their future is basically ruined sadly.
Attorney General Merrick Garland?
:ohdamn::snoop:
I never thought I would here this name associated with Somalis.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wow what, these are max 20 years per charge.

:wow1:
She’s blaming safari, this restaurant is popular with ajnabi, I’m embar
:ohlord:
In April 2020, Safari Restaurant enrolled in the Federal Child Nutrition Program under the sponsorship of Feeding Our Future. The owners of Safari Restaurant and their co-conspirators opened additional sites throughout the state of Minnesota, as well as dozens of shell companies. Over the course of the fraud scheme, the defendants claimed to have served millions of meals. Based on their fraudulent claims, the defendants received more than $32 million in Federal Child Nutrition Program funds, which they misappropriated for their own personal benefit, including expenditures such as vehicles, real estate, and travel.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
whole family going to jail ceebta. Their kids might be taken away too
F07B3C2F-B103-465B-B8E0-F8B3B4041560.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That kid was lucky that he didn’t call the cops on him. That was assault.

I actually believe that Calool iyo Madax will be neutralized by someone someday. Calool exposes everything. He also has beefs in any given week. The crazy thing about hjm is that he hangs out at Somali cafes. Imagine what someone who’s given up on life after he embarrassed/arrested could do to him. Someone who at that point doesn’t care to go to prison for life.

Maybe Calool is miserable and wants someone to end his lights out. Warning to future thugs- Calool is baiting you, like Cop suicide thang

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Qeelbax

What Qabil are they? They ALL look nasty sects of the Mj and one of them is Dhulbahante according to my observations of the photo (the shaved head one)

The oromo lady Mekfira was caught at the airport with one ticket to Ethiopia. Her husband has already fleed, for all we know, he will now marry a young wife and enjoy the wealth while abaayo above will get into prison lesbian culture

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Madax & Calool in his latest video, implicated major clans, but absolved & praised reer Xamar or Banaadiris as hard working:

I liked this guy, but he some of @Based way of speaking in the way that he view whites as number one and don't see somalis to be affluent, he said at 9:40

Waan yaabe, soomaali ma meeshan iska leh, cajiib.

But in general, I liked his concern about the future of MN somalis

@Qeelbax

What Qabil are they? They ALL look nasty sects of the Mj and one of them is Dhulbahante according to my observations of the photo (the shaved head one)

The oromo lady Mekfira was caught at the airport with one ticket to Ethiopia. Her husband has already fleed, for all we know, he will now marry a young wife and enjoy the wealth while abaayo above will get into prison lesbian culture
All qabiilis are represented here. From what I know so far:

8 HGs
7 Warsangeli
7 Ogadens/Absame
6 Family members form Rochester, MN are all Hawiye
5 MJS( 4 Osman Mohamoud, and one Cali Saleebaan)
2 Isaaqs ( one of them is 63 years old mom of the Cali Saleebaan Guy)
2-Dhulbahantes
1 Hawaadle Lady
1 Dir

That's all I know. I will know more once their mug shots get released

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I liked this guy, but he some of @Based way of speaking in the way that he view whites as number one and don't see somalis to be affluent, he said at 9:40

Waan yaabe, soomaali ma meeshan iska leh, cajiib.

r u a fan of Calool?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All qabiilis are represented here. From what I know so far:

8 HGs
7 Warsangeli
7 Ogadens/Absame
5 MJS( 4 Osman Mohamoud, and one Cali Saleebaan)
2 Isaaqs ( one of them is 63 years old mom of the Cali Saleebaan Guy)
2-Dhulbahantes
1 Hawaadle Lady
1 Dir

That's all I know. I will know more once their mug shots get released

Mashaaalaaah thank u. U r a Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts