Pandemic food program fraud worth $250 million in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
They made no attempt to feed them kids. Not even a basic meal with cheap ingredients. They could have cut so many corners and still made a lot of money but they were just greedy.

They could have bought a car for the purpose for work and hired friends and relatives and that’s all legitimate but they were stupid.

Exactly
They made no attempt to feed them kids. Not even a basic meal with cheap ingredients. They could have cut so many corners and still made a lot of money but they were just greedy.

They could have bought a car for the purpose for work and hired friends and relatives and that’s all legitimate but they were stupid.
exactly!! That’s how they should have done it..right now they have little to no plausible deniability…plus the public is outrage and the prosecutors are going to make an example out of them..which is unfortunate..this will cause pain to a lot of Somali families.. i feel bad for all those that are involved..

Its better to go under the radar, especially in the west. This is in our interest. Dalkeena is a failed state, but its not the only one. We are refugees who have come to west to prosper and ruining our rep is a sure thing to decrease your opportunities.

Mareykanka wili soomalida sifiican malaga yaqaano so we should keep our big mouths shut. This thread is not helping.
Ama af somali cinwanka u bedela

So everybody is out on bail except two guys who were the early pioneers . The two guys stole 40 millions between them. One of them , Abdiaziz Farah was a director for a charter school and he owned other business and by all means he was set for life. Again greed got him in this mess. As a ring leader, everybody will testify against him to get lighter sentence and he's in for a long, long jail term.

All qabiilis are represented here. From what I know so far:

8 HGs
7 Warsangeli
7 Ogadens/Absame
6 Family members form Rochester, MN are all Hawiye
5 MJS( 4 Osman Mohamoud, and one Cali Saleebaan)
2 Isaaqs ( one of them is 63 years old mom of the Cali Saleebaan Guy)
2-Dhulbahantes
1 Hawaadle Lady
1 Dir

That's all I know. I will know more once their mug shots get released
7 warsangeli's ?!
I never seen 7 warsangelis in my life , that's probably 50% of all warsangeli's that exists :mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

8 HGs
7 Warsangeli
7 Ogadens/Absame
2-Dhulbahantes
1 Hawaadle Lady
1 Dir

No essa
:salute:
7 og/absame
:deadosama::damn:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي

8 HGs
7 Warsangeli
7 Ogadens/Absame
2-Dhulbahantes
1 Hawaadle Lady
1 Dir

MX dub as usual

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
It’s funny how Brett Farve one most famous football players ever who played for Minnesota is in the news for a very similar type of fraud

Wallahi they have no shame I saw one write 100 thousand check for a car it was shown as one of the evidence not only are we known for crime now in Minnesota on par with madow now we will be known for stealing besides being welfare queens.

8 HGs
7 Warsangeli
7 Ogadens/Absame
2-Dhulbahantes
1 Hawaadle Lady
1 Dir

Is it a southern dir, it has to be cuz my ppl wouldn’t do this

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
This topic proves that Somalis are low IQ , people talking about clans while the average American only sees the big forehead Somali with Mohamed as their surname.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending