Pandemic food program fraud worth $250 million in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Ceebta noo dhiman Waa tee? Aren’t we from the failed state ?

Its better to go under the radar, especially in the west. This is in our interest. Dalkeena is a failed state, but its not the only one. We are refugees who have come to west to prosper and ruining our rep is a sure thing to decrease your opportunities.

Mareykanka wili soomalida sifiican malaga yaqaano so we should keep our big mouths shut. This thread is not helping.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its better to go under the radar, especially in the west. This is in our interest. Dalkeena is a failed state, but its not the only one. We are refugees who have come to west to prosper and ruining our rep is a sure thing to decrease your opportunities.

Mareykanka wili soomalida sifiican malaga yaqaano so we should keep our big mouths shut. This thread is not helping.

1663765978769.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Madax & Calool in his latest video, implicated major clans, but absolved & praised reer Xamar or Banaadiris as hard working:

is his life in danger? ha ha ha ha ha ha

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There were attempts, with some ordering a hit from prison/penitentiary. He's under the fed's protection, but should avoid traveling to Somalia, Kenya, etc for next few years.

And he is on a wheel chair. Now why would u make your life miserable unnecessarily lol

The list of names they released had a whole dam family with the last name jama

:mjlol:Imagine ur hooyo and aabo, ur brothers and sisters. Not one thinking to themselves while the adhan goes off in their living room for maghrib. "Ya rabbi we are stealing from a charity ment for the poor.

I swear we are not all the same.. nacaala.

And he is on a wheel chair. Now why would u make your life miserable unnecessarily lol
For one on a wheel chair, he attracts a lot of attention because he's interesting, his influence impactful and painful. I guess many who are almost physically perfect envy him, 'cause he has a quality they lack; bravery despite his disability.

For one on a wheel chair, he attracts a lot of attention because he's interesting, his influence impactful and painful. I guess many who are almost physically perfect envy him, 'cause he has a quality they lack; bravery despite his disability.
His bravery might cause his life. Yesterday he was outside of the court, waiting to record those who were accused of the fraud. One kid almost beat him up.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Indeed anti corruption is bravery. I agree

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This fella here is all over Columbus, Ohio news. I am very disappointed with him. I knew him personally. I can’t believe he stole $16m. He bought a home, a Mercedes and two restaurants.

here he is giving interview to the semi-famous YouTube traveler and pan-Africanist-African-American

His wife sitting next to him owns a huge Home Health business.
what’s so unbelievable is that the feds have frozen everything and have confiscated the home and everything. He will now has to rely on a Public defender.

A961E9B5-C86B-4DF8-8F8F-05E487865168.jpeg
487E87B3-87BC-48EF-BC34-23F84A406ACF.jpeg
39AC70C9-80F0-4A3D-8314-4B0E15FD0F42.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts