Pandemic food program fraud worth $250 million in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
everyone must learn from this, it never pays to do crimes, I feel so sad for all the innocent people who will be hurt by this

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
We need to thank madax Iyo calool for this scandal, no wonder he’s always wheeling in arrogantly, he’s been sitting on bad boy information, are we going to see him on the news
I don't like snitches, especially that guy, but here, I applaud him.

21 is practically still young, his brain isn't even fully developed. I feel for him too, but knowing the U.S they'll throw the books heavy on him.
No he isnt he is a fully grown man, he knows right from wrong, u can't coerce someone whos 21 hes not a baby, u guys really been brainwashed by the west think people are babies even in their 20s. He has the responsibility to obey the law, if he can't do that its his fault, stop making excuses

Going hajj with haram money is not fearing allah.
Yh thats what I am saying, they are obeying Allah by disobeying Allah
they are doing something that is done for fear of Allah with money that they had no fear of Allah it
It shows how many ppl are jus culturally Muslim, even things like hajj they do cos they are Muslim but in reality they dont actually follow Islam

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We need to thank madax Iyo calool for this scandal, no wonder he’s always wheeling in arrogantly, he’s been sitting on bad boy information, are we going to see him on the news

This dude raised the alarm 2 weeks before the raid. He is indeed a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.