Pandemic food program fraud worth $250 million in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BB19B0-E595-437C-8BF4-5850BC8D8115.jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

View attachment 238653

All but two of the defendants are Somali.

Reer Minnesota embarrassing us fr.

:jcoleno:

View attachment 238653
Other than the founder Amy - they're all somali. I see most are in their 30s so their future is basically ruined sadly.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

bidenkulaha

GalYare
47 is first phase of charges. There will be a lot more as people flip. This can possibly even branch to other shady businesses like day care and nursing Somalis run here and maybe even immigration stuff.

This will do a lot of damage to somali community here in Minneapolis. A lot of money and property confiscated. the crazy thing is a lot of these people were well off community leaders with established businesses their greed was crazy.
There on to them though 5 daycares in Minneapolis shutdown within a year 😂
this is devasting for the Somali “business” community :francis:

Somali Minnesota gdp set to fall by half

bidenkulaha

GalYare

I swear in a scenario like this I probably would try driving out of America. Rather than a fucking an American airport where every flight you book, and transaction will be followed only to then be searched when you reach there.

Mexico is a nice place.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

I swear in a scenario like this I probably would try driving out of America. Rather than a fucking an American airport where every flight you book, and transaction will be followed only to then be searched when you reach there.

Mexico is a nice place.
Mekfira-Hussein.jpg

Mekfira Hussein knows what it’s like to be hungry.

As a young girl, she and her Oromo family fled Ethiopia as refugees to neighboring Kenya. During that hectic time, she remembers sometimes going a full day without food.

laughs GIF

Somalis need to learn to respect the laws of the land we're in. How can someone's conscious allow him to steal funds intended for hungry kids. These people expect to support their families with these ill-gotten funds. What happened to people working hard to earn an honest living? This is a disaster.

Damn, the Federal Govt of the United states is charging them lol, thought this was local issue

These people are absolutely finito, allah yarham

Hopefully they don’t throw book at them as first time offenders. They’ve already got most of the money back these folks aren’t threat to community. Folks like Kanye west ,Tom Brady and even senators were getting millions in pandemic aid it was free for all one of biggest wealth transfers ever in America

Mexico is a nice place.
Massive L for her, probably going to be the only one not allowed bail before the trial 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending