Pakistani girls are becoming like halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as i changed my name to abu tyrone this happened :drakelaugh: :russ:
IMG_2879.JPG
IMG_2881.JPG

My mom didn't tell my dad to talk to her mom first. Her mom did say okay for the marriage but you don't need permission for dating only marriage. Just keep the dating halal and all is good.

There is no such as thing as dating that is halal. Dating implies two people interaction. A no no islam. Your mother and father are not enforcerers of this deen. In islam during the marriage process it's a process of three where the wali is present.

Things add up against you for sure in a failed society. It is one good reason to pray for Somalia's success and recovery. For those of us Somalis who made to the west, we gained economic prosperity and education but lost something valuable along the way.

The key will be to see Somalia succeed and Somalis to respect their Land as part of their heritage. Without a country, problems abound.

You hit the nail on the head bro. Somalis have no land and the land was once upon a time the uniter.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I understand. Same goes for the whole world, American Accent is beast. You get more respect speaking with American accented English than you would otherwise(ignoring the Orange fool we got now for a president, he took our cred a notch down).

It is only Americans who think British accent is refinement and the product of good education when reality is far from that. Waa la is maan dhaafsan yahay, each group thinking the other is best.

Naaah, Americans are always stereotyped as loud and obnoxious fools. You guys are like the English football hooligans lol.

American English is simplified English in my honest opinion :ftw9nwa:.

Thye've always been like this, I have a bunch of pakistani female friends and they're always cussing out their male counterparts lmao can't say I blame em

I know a few yemeni somalis I should link ha. Does she want half and half? quarter and a half? or full (yemeni that is) :patrice:
I know far too many know that i'm thinking about it kkkkkk

I can't speak for other ethnicities, but in my experience Somali males are more restricted in terms of who they're allowed to marry than Somali females. I know of plenty of mothers who've stopped their sons from marrying a non-somali compared to Somali girls.

You're a filthy liar :mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
I guess you never been to Birmingham. There is barely any Yemenis in Birmingham nevermind Yemeni and Somali mixes this is not Sheffield. :lol:
She is referring to the large Somalian community of Birmingham.

:russ:

There is actually a large Yemeni community in Birmingham @666 can confirm

Thye've always been like this, I have a bunch of pakistani female friends and they're always cussing out their male counterparts lmao can't say I blame em

I know a few yemeni somalis I should link ha. Does she want half and half? quarter and a half? or full (yemeni that is) :patrice:
I know far too many know that i'm thinking about it kkkkkk

You're a filthy liar :mjlol:

:what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending