Pakistani girls are becoming like halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is right because the male passes down the qabiil so the family is more strict about who they marry

Been badana that's exactly why they're aren't as restricted because the child will inheriet the fathers qabiil/name whatever the mothers ethnicity

Why are you making up fanfictions sxb lmao kulaha somali males are more restricted in who they're allowed to marry :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I said "in my experience". I can't speak for the Somalis where you're from, but its definitely the case in my area. The guy is the clan future, the girl is whoever her husband is.

I said "in my experience". I can't speak for the Somalis where you're from, but its definitely the case in my area. The guy is the clan future, the girl is whoever her husband is.

That's funny, in my case I've seen somali males marry every ajnabi under the sun, whether she was gaal or muslim whereas girls are handed a list with acceptable clans they're allowed to marry :drakelaugh:

So why do more women marry out then men?

Is there a statistic for that :camby: most halimos marry abdis warya

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
There is no such as thing as dating that is halal. Dating implies two people interaction. A no no islam. Your mother and father are not enforcerers of this deen. In islam during the marriage process it's a process of three where the wali is present.
By your standards the only thing not sinful is arranged marriages. You must be dumb. Stupid Arab lover.

I can't speak for other ethnicities, but in my experience Somali males are more restricted in terms of who they're allowed to marry than Somali females. I know of plenty of mothers who've stopped their sons from marrying a non-somali compared to Somali girls.

That's true in my case. I was considering marrying this pakistani girl. When i brought the subject up to my mother, (dad passed away) hoyo went nuts. At first i didnt care. Until she calmed down and gave me reasons. And they were many.

Made me think and then i realised my hoyo who raised me up all these years does deserve to have a say about who i get to marry. In the end i went from all races welcome to only somali.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Please don't insult the sheikh. You shit pig lover Christian prick.
"Sheikh" uff. Since when do basement dwellers determine sheikhs? No wonder the ME is filled with fat lardy men who did nothing but graduate from some salafi university to be considered a "sheikh".

"Sheikh" uff. Since when do basement dwellers determine sheikhs? No wonder the ME is filled with fat lardy men who did nothing but graduate from some salafi university to be considered a "sheikh".

I beleive a sheikh is someone who has studied and attained a degree in the fields of Hadith, Tafseer & Fiqh from any authentic Islamic university.

South Asians are the ugliest race out there.
Hairy + long noses + masculine features + flat granny bodies
They all stink too
Never seen a goodlooking one with authentic SA features, the only goodlooking ones look cadaan.

That's funny, in my case I've seen somali males marry every ajnabi under the sun, whether she was gaal or muslim whereas girls are handed a list with acceptable clans they're allowed to marry :drakelaugh:

Is there a statistic for that :camby: most halimos marry abdis warya

:manny:Hey, I'm just stating what I see. I don't make the rules. Like it says in the good book:

"Thou shall passeth on upon your offspring the blessed T haplogroup and the mighty E1b1b haplogroup and sow your wild Cushite oats. And it shall be good and the lord shall bestoweth upon thee many bounties and blessings. He shall look upon you and be pleased with you like the Geeljire who is pleased with his herd and mijin of qat. And the lord shall protect thee from sour xalimos and shield you from their scorn. Verily, they are the bitterest of sour grapes"
Book of Faraxiah 7:20-23

:manny:Hey, I'm just stating what I see. I don't make the rules. Like it says in the good book:

"Thou shall passeth on upon your offspring the blessed T haplogroup and the mighty E1b1b haplogroup and sow your wild Cushite oats. And it shall be good and the lord shall bestoweth upon thee many bounties and blessings. He shall look upon you and be pleased with you like the Geeljire who is pleased with his herd and mijin of qat. And the lord shall protect thee from sour xalimos and shield you from their scorn. Verily, they are the bitterest of sour grapes"

Lmao faraxiah sounds like a disease

Now this is a religion I can get behind :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending