Pakistani girls are becoming like halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
:damedamn:British Pakistanis girls always be taking fat Ls

Wallah I died at the end :dead:'If your ugly but got a nice personality :chrisfreshhah:'

Still repping the British accent :banderas:

They have the biological need and the desire for company. Only suggestion I have for them is to think about the pros/cons of having more kids with the second husband. Limited number of kids adds some flexibility and pleasure in Life.

Horta why do young single mothers want virgin single husbands, they are just gonna have a hard time getting married, never seen them wanting a divorced man with kids before..
But i do feel bad for them that no one is giving them a chance

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Probably what she means or she means a normal Somali Yemeni mix. But I think she means cadcad. More likely she dated one and wants the same thing.
"What she means"
"Probably"
"I think"
Anything to deny and tear a Farax down :wow:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Asharaf come under Digil in the 4.5 system :lol: .

"Sharif Hassan Sheikh Adan (Somali: Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aadan, Arabic: شريف حسن الشيخ عدن‎‎) (born 1946?) is a Somali politician. He is a former Finance Minister of Somalia, and the current Speaker of the Transitional Federal Parliament (TFP). He hails from the Adan Mirifle (Siyeed) Ashraaf sub-clan of the Rahanweyn (Digil and Mirifle) major clan.[1]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharif_Hassan_Sheikh_Aden
Hes Aden Mirifle sub clan of rahanweyn not asharaf. Its time Somalis stop claiming asharaf. Every clan wants to claim it these days to be close to the prophet.

Bohol

VIP
Hes Aden Mirifle sub clan of rahanweyn not asharaf. Its time Somalis stop claiming asharaf. Every clan wants to claim it these days to be close to the prophet.

There are no real asharafs in Somalia, hence my point. Also reer aw xassan have the same DNA as other Somalis and have no J1 at all.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
1480534393817.png

Horta why do young single mothers want virgin single husbands, they are just gonna have a hard time getting married, never seen them wanting a divorced man with kids before.. But i do feel bad for them that no one is giving them a chance

You bring up a good point. How long does one need to be realistic will depend on the wait she goes through. Most men want kids of their own if they are marrying for the first time. That is given. It would be smart for a young single mom to prioritize finding a man who would not put such demands and expectations on her.

Women who work and understand the economics of raising a kid in the west will not make such poor decisions.

You bring up a good point. How long does one need to be realistic will depend on the wait she goes through. Most men want kids of their own if they are marrying for the first time. That is given. It would be smart for a young single mom to prioritize finding a man who would not put such demands and expectations on her.

Women who work and understand the economics of raising a kid in the west will not make such poor decisions.

The bigger issue is the presence of single moms. Honestly the breakdown of marriage in society is one of the biggest problems we have today and it leads to all sorts of diasters down the line.

If you have a sister or female relative it's your duty as a man to ensure she gets married to a respectable man. I can't count the number of lives destroyed because this issue. Its sad wallahi

:damedamn:British Pakistanis girls always be taking fat Ls

Wallah I died at the end :dead:'If your ugly but got a nice personality :chrisfreshhah:'

Still repping the British accent :banderas:

And the British think American Accent is better. People wanted me to speak/talk a lot when I went there years ago for my accent. All Europeans like to hear an American accent. It is weird to listen to a guy with British accent. Girls are okay. I don't take them seriously. Their writing is good though.

The bigger issue is the presence of single moms. Honestly the breakdown of marriage in society is one of the biggest problems we have today and it leads to all sorts of diasters down the line.

If you have a sister or female relative it's your duty as a man to ensure she gets married to a respectable man. I can't count the number of lives destroyed because this issue. Its sad wallahi

Wallahi you are right, it happened way too many times to my relatives, the daughters go against their parents wishes and marry whoever they want, and they get divorced with a couple of kids. Thats why Islam gave the Wali a huge responsibility in being part of their Daughters search for a respectable husband

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

Somalis don't give a f*ck about all that. It's all bravado. I met some girl through a friend of mine, she had a 6-7 y/o Nigerian kid and <1 and 3 y/o cadcad kids. Even in the older generations you've got so many women with kids of different qabils

And the British think American Accent is better. People wanted me to speak/talk a lot when I went there years ago for my accent. All Europeans like to hear an American accent. It is weird to listen to a guy with British accent. Girls are okay. I don't take them seriously. Their writing is good though.

I think the British Accent is hot wallah :mjswag:

Thick American Accents give be brain haemorrhage :pacspit:

:mjlol:
Somalis don't give a f*ck about all that. It's all bravado. I met some girl through a friend of mine, she had a 6-7 y/o Nigerian kid and <1 and 3 y/o cadcad kids. Even in the older generations you've got so many women with kids of different qabils

OMG that women is international :chrisfreshhah:

Very important points there Dino. They need help with that. The smart ones get important people involved in the process. But for many, they go it alone and end up either lucky or unlucky with their choices.

Plus they can not bring a man to the US if they opted to go back and marry a man there. Work and income are requirements for a VISA. The process is too long and uncertain. Things are stacked against them. That is why they are easy prey for guys who are not serious in getting married to them but want to have fun with them.

The system also fuels the ease with which couples dissolve their marriage. Both feel there is no need for parents to stay together when disagreements come about. The guy thinks kids will be helped by the government, and the woman banks on that too. There is no pressure to stick around and fix marital issues. And the woman pays the heaviest price for such ill-thought decisions. My only hope is they seal their wombs and do whatever they want with their life so they don't bring into this world kids that have no moral and good financial support. That is the moral thing to do for someone who already has kids from prior marriage.

I wouldnt tar everyone with that same brush. You do have somalis with self respect. Unfortunately too many cases of single moms in the community.

When i was in abu dhabi i once visited the house of my pashtu friend. Guy is from peshawar. Never saw his mother, or his sisters or any female members of his family. Years down the line i realise why pathans do not have single mother issues in their culture even if they are in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending