Pakistani girls are becoming like halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Prince Abubu is wild oats euphemism for STDs :hova:

There are different interpretations of what the prophet was referring to. The most orthodox sect have interpreted it to mean having as many children as possible and leaving lots of single mothers in your wake. But some controversial sects have taken it to mean planting the scared herb of Qat all over the world. I follow the former group, the other sects are heathens and blasphemers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asking for Yemeni/somali is like asking for a paki don't most of them look paki?

And you all got excited, do you look like pakis? Didn't think so lol

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I guess you never been to Birmingham. There is barely any Yemenis in Birmingham nevermind Yemeni and Somali mixes this is not Sheffield. :lol:
She is referring to the large Somalian community of Birmingham.

:russ:
Have you been to Birmingham? There are loads of Yemenis here.
It's the largest Yemeni community in the whole of England :mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Asking for Yemeni/somali is like asking for a paki don't most of them look paki?

And you all got excited, do you look like pakis? Didn't think so lol
Yemenis and Pakis look nothing alike
Also the / in "Yemeni/Somali" implies that they want a Yemeni OR a Somali

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Yes they look alike

And

Nooooo

She means those half Yemeni half somali people thats what yemeni/somali means.
They do not look alike. Yemenis are darker, shorter and have curlier hair than Pakistanis.
Half Yemeni half Somalis also tend to look more Somali than Yemeni. Either way, it is very very easy to pick out a Yemeni from a crowd of Pakistanis. You must think that Yemenis look like Levant Arabs or something.

They do not look alike. Yemenis are darker, shorter and have curlier hair than Pakistanis.
Half Yemeni half Somalis also tend to look more Somali than Yemeni. Either way, it is very very easy to pick out a Yemeni from a crowd of Pakistanis. You must think that Yemenis look like Levant Arabs or something.

Some of them can pass for paki. They have the paki complexion & nose. Some Yemenis look more north african but not all.

I have to concur.

I had a half Somali/Yemeni friend in madrassa and he had the typical Somali features plus he even has slightly harder hair than me (the curly afro timo type).

He literally looked like a lighter skinned Somali.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Some of them can pass for paki. They have the paki complexion & nose. Some Yemenis look more north african but not all.
Some = all now?
That's like saying if a Paki asks specifically for a Somali guy they might as well ask for an Arab because some Somalis look a little Arab. It makes no sense.

Yemenis are dark and short, Pakistanis are average/short and they are light skinned, Pakistani features also vary in which regions they are from they can be Karachi, Gujarati, Patan...
Pakistanis are very diverse in looks and they look absolutely nothing like Yemenis lol

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I disagree and I never said all.
You implied that the majority of Yemenis look pakistani in your original comment.
At the end of the day this isn't a matter of opinion, by and large your average Yemeni will look very different from your average Pakistani. If a pointy nose and similar complexion (which isn't even similar, Yemenis are darker by a few shades) is all you need to mistake one ethnicity for another, then I don't know what to say.
They do not look alike. I will concede that of course there are some that can pass for Pakistani, but those are not considered even by Yemenis to have the stereotypical Yemeni look.

You implied that the majority of Yemenis look pakistani in your original comment.
At the end of the day this isn't a matter of opinion, by and large your average Yemeni will look very different from your average Pakistani. If a pointy nose and similar complexion (which isn't even similar, Yemenis are darker by a few shades) is all you need to mistake one ethnicity for another, then I don't know what to say.
They do not look alike. I will concede that of course there are some that can pass for Pakistani, but those are not considered even by Yemenis to have the stereotypical Yemeni look.
Bro leave it, it seems that some xalimos can't accept the fact that there are practicing Muslimahs out there who are interested and considering to marry a Farax.
Pretty sad tbh

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Bro leave it, it seems that some xalimos can't accept the fact that there are practicing Muslimahs out there who are considering of marrying a Farax.
Pretty sad tbh
:mjcry:
Even when it seems to be set in stone there's always someone saying or implying that no-one would want a Farax.
I don't know when this shit started but I hope it stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending