Pakistani girls are becoming like halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Kulaha she wants someone who is revert, or Muslims from Yemen or Somalian background. What is wrong with sticking to her own Paki guys?
:mjlol:

23uo0zq.png

I'm starting to see a trend. All second/third generation Muslims are starting want to marry out and use the "as long as he's muslim" excuse. Of course, xaliimos lead the pack when it comes to that excuse...:mjlol:

The Somali males in bham out of the whole of the UK have the best reputation, most religious and the ones with the most class from all other cities.

That's coming from someone that has lived in several cities, the Londoners are by far the worst without a doubt that's both genders

It's an important distinction to make since she is from Bham as well, she wouldn't say the same if she lived in London or Sheffield.

Bohol

VIP
I'm starting to see a trend. All second/third generation Muslims are starting want to marry out and use the "as long as he's muslim" excuse. Of course, xaliimos lead the pack when it comes to that excuse...:mjlol:

It is a odd phenomenon. I don't see guys use that Muslim excuse.

Bohol

VIP
The Somali males in bham out of the whole of the UK have the best reputation, most religious and the ones with the most class from all other cities.

That's coming from someone that has lived in several cities, the Londoners are by far the worst without a doubt that's both genders

It's an important distinction to make since she is from Bham as well, she wouldn't say the same if she lived in London or Sheffield.

That could be the case for Somali guys. However that still doesn't change the fact most Birmingham halimos are single and are known to
marry ex jail bird reverts in mosques in large numbers.

It is a odd phenomenon. I don't see guys use that Muslim excuse.

I can't speak for other ethnicities, but in my experience Somali males are more restricted in terms of who they're allowed to marry than Somali females. I know of plenty of mothers who've stopped their sons from marrying a non-somali compared to Somali girls.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You guys don't do a good job of making Britain look nice

I can't speak for other ethnicities, but in my experience Somali males are more restricted in terms of who they're allowed to marry than Somali females. I know of plenty of mothers who've stopped their sons from marrying a non-somali compared to Somali girls.

What fantasy are constructing :dead:

Bohol

VIP

That is because guys are seen as the future of the family lineage and wealth, it is crucial for a strong family to emerge. Not many care for the daughters though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending