Pakistani girls are becoming like halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
How old is she? Usually the unmarriable marry out :francis:

As you can see she graduated from Uni recently that means she is in her early 20s. That is the
age usually people in UK get their first degree, so she is at very marriageable age bracket.
However you never know she might have a reputation as a bad girl in the Paki community
hence wanting to marry out.

Last edited:
Lovehabibi?:chrisfreshhah:

Tons of Somali women there. All good looking. There are many other females there as well who are professionals but could not get an opportunity to meet somebody through the normal venues outside the net. There is a need for the service and some women have no other option but to use this method to attract a partner.

I wish them good luck.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I doubt a Pakistani girl even made that profile. Pakistani girls know they will be honor killed if they dont marry a Pakistani.

She is a Paki, I doubt anyone will lie about being Paki. :lol: That is why she didn't upload her picture otherwise she will get acid thrown
in her face within minutes of her family seeing that profile. :lol:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Stop the beggage she doesnt want a . She said Yemeni/Somali background meaning mixed or somalized yemeni. :mjlol:

That could be the case for Somali guys. However that still doesn't change the fact most Birmingham halimos are single and are known to
marry ex jail bird reverts in mosques in large numbers.
Just set up a fake account on there and I couldn't find one single Xalimo from my city (Sheffield) on there but there were loadz from Birmingham and other places

Bohol

VIP
Stop the beggage she doesnt want a . She said Yemeni/Somali background meaning mixed or somalized yemeni. :mjlol:

I guess you never been to Birmingham. There is barely any Yemenis in Birmingham nevermind Yemeni and Somali mixes this is not Sheffield. :lol:
She is referring to the large Somalian community of Birmingham.

:russ:

Bohol

VIP
Just set up a fake account on there and I couldn't find one single Xalimo from my city (Sheffield) on there but there were loadz from Birmingham and other places

Yes Birmingham girls are usually very desperate and easy. Sheffield girls are classier.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Not really there are many Yemeni Somalis in the UK.
be honest, how many of them do u think are gonna be on lovehabibi :lol:

it's such a ridiculous thing to look for (if she meant it the way u think), especially coming from a pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending