Pakistani girls are becoming like halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Asharaf of Somalia are Somalis who are wannabe Arabs. They are not actually Arab (already proven by DNA).

The politician Sheikh Sharif Hassan known as Sheikh Sakiin is Asharaf.

shariif-xasan.jpg

Paki girls gone wild nowadays kk.

No offence bro but i wasn't intending to post in yet another trashy "farax/xalimo done x this lols take this L!" (yes this thread is about a Paki) thread but this video cracked me up.

*0.50* nikka is making the cross sign while grinding on that paki!:yloezpe:

He bloody CONVERTED a paki hoejabi to Christianity and that masala booty is praising lord jeebus every sunday!
:dead:

@GodKnowsBest do the reverse of this and go grind on a destitute farax to make him kneel before jeebus:cryinglaughsmiley:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
No offence bro but i wasn't intending to post in yet another trashy "farax/xalimo done x this lols take this L!" (yes this thread is about a Paki) thread but this video cracked me up.

He bloody CONVERTED a paki hoejabi to Christianity and that masala booty is praising lord jeebus every sunday!

@GodKnowsBest do the reverse of this and go grind on a destitute farax to make him kneel before jeebus:cryinglaughsmiley:
l0l. Don't even need to grind brother, just need to give them attention and they'd convert.

Apparently that girl is battling depression
:kanyehmm:

Yh that is true. Many of them are starting to rebel if they want to get into bed with Somalis :lol: , dark days are ahead for
the Pakistani community.
I was joking with this Pakistani tire shop owner and I told him "inshallah I'll marry a Pakistani woman"
He told me to stick with my own kind:siilaanyolaugh::mjlol:

Stop the beggage she doesnt want a . She said Yemeni/Somali background meaning mixed or somalized yemeni. :mjlol:

Wait, The symbol forward slash is used as "or" when placed in between words. It has different uses depending on the context. But definitely by first rule of use, this is "Yemeni or Somali" background.

Somali guys are real men who don't abuse women in their overwhelming majority. Any girl who dated one usually looks one for her friends as well.

"I want a Somali man" is a common cry from those non-somali females who dated one before.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
So an cadcad? I remember there was an cadcad in my school and he was born in Yemen. Never seen a Somali + Yemeni mix though.
Probably what she means or she means a normal Somali Yemeni mix. But I think she means cadcad. More likely she dated one and wants the same thing.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Wait, The symbol forward slash is used as "or" when placed in between words. It has different uses depending on the context. But definitely by first rule of use, this is Yemeni or Somali,

Somali guys are real men who don't abuse women in their overwhelming majority. Any girl who dated one usually looks one for her friends as well.

"I want a Somali man" is a common cry from those non-somali females who dated one before.
Lol thats very rare my friend.

Bohol

VIP
Hes rahaweyn D&M not asharaf.

Asharaf come under Digil in the 4.5 system :lol: .

"Sharif Hassan Sheikh Adan (Somali: Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aadan, Arabic: شريف حسن الشيخ عدن‎‎) (born 1946?) is a Somali politician. He is a former Finance Minister of Somalia, and the current Speaker of the Transitional Federal Parliament (TFP). He hails from the Adan Mirifle (Siyeed) Ashraaf sub-clan of the Rahanweyn (Digil and Mirifle) major clan.[1]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharif_Hassan_Sheikh_Aden

I mean the ones on Lovehabibi, some are single mothers with children :mjcry:
Give a single mother a chance

They have the biological need and the desire for company. Only suggestion I have for them is to think about the pros/cons of having more kids with the second husband. Limited number of kids adds some flexibility and pleasure in Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending