Oromos stealing somali attire

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is 100% Somali not Arsi. That cane is actually used in a Somali stick fight (istunka) in Afgooye. I don't think you're aware.
1656248200200.png

Laagite

الداروودي
I love our Oromo brothers and sisters, Somalia has 2 million Oromo legal/illegal residents and if it were up to me i will give citizenships to all of them.

Oromiffa will also be a recognized working language alongside Somali to improve relationship between both of our communities :banderas:

I love our Oromo brothers and sisters, Somalia has 2 million Oromo legal/illegal residents and if it were up to me i will give citizenships to all of them.

Oromiffa will also be a recognized working language alongside Somali to improve relationship between both of our communities :banderas:
your an oromo larping as a somali give it up

i pray faaraxs be like xalimos and stop wearing non somali attires too. somali men are inferior and do not have their own clothes so they wear arab and white people clothes

everyone should stick with their own culture
Aren't you the one who said Somalis are arab :gucciwhat:

Oromos embracing your culture shouldn’t be a problem. They are Cushites just like you and they have a lot of respect for Somalis. I don’t see why anyone should complain. It’s not really not that serious lol

Let's just wear our clothes more often till it's common knowledge/associated with us & capitalize off of soft power.

Every month there's an Oromo's stealing *insert item* thread, you lot are obsessed with them. I wonder if they ever make threads like these on their message boards lol.

Unbelievable these Oromos are truly obsessed how do they actually think that stealing other people culture is normal and there's? I'm tired of these people they are everywhere in Somalland and somali galbeed abusing us and on top of that stealing our entire identity

You know this clip is in Dire Dawa right? There is obviously huge Somali influence there. We don’t claim Dirac etc as our culture, they wear it out of appreciation and looks. And also many in this clip are Gurgura so last I checked, they were Somali.

You know this clip is in Dire Dawa right? There is obviously huge Somali influence there. We don’t claim Dirac etc as our culture, they wear it out of appreciation and looks. And also many in this clip are Gurgura so last I checked, they were Somali.
Don't mind them they're hypocrites. Afar wears the Dirac as well, but no one on this forum seems to mind. 🙄

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I met a few Oromos in Xamar, they looked Somali and spoke fluent Somali. Did you know there are 40 million Oromos, stolen attire is the least of our problems. We are so langaab compared to Oromo and they are all over Somalia :damn:

Laagite

الداروودي
I met a few Oromos in Xamar, they looked Somali and spoke fluent Somali. Did you know there are 40 million Oromos, stolen attire is the least of our problems. We are so langaab compared to Oromo and they are all over Somalia :damn:
I met some Oromos in Ceerigaabo 2017, they were miskeen and hardworking people. The Amharic gibberish threw me off, even Oromo sounds weird.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Oromos get abused in somalia, they really are the epitome of langaab

Trending

Latest posts