Oromos stealing somali attire

You didn't have to murder the guy :wow:

You're so right, bro, that was totally not necessary

im-not-a-monster-good-person.gif

Laakin

terrible-im-a-terrible-person (1).gif

Another Somalian female regurgitating black women talking points. Reparations next inshallah
The way your sooo obsessed and hurt by every post i make is worrying and stalkerish stop harassing me you utter utter weirdo @Admin do something about this women hater

Last edited:
Man they are culture vultures lmfao one men they are wearing amxara attire next minute Somali calling it Adari who by the way they have literally killed off only a few thousand of those people are left the reason is to be Oromo is so vast you can be christian, Muslim, non religious they don't even look the same so basically they aren't one people the only thing Oromos may have in common is language that is it.

Man they are culture vultures lmfao one men they are wearing amxara attire next minute Somali calling it Adari who by the way they have literally killed off only a few thousand of those people are left the reason is to be Oromo is so vast you can be christian, Muslim, non religious they don't even look the same so basically they aren't one people the only thing Oromos may have in common is language that is it.

Yeah, I'm so sure that Somali's NEVER got influenced or took food, clothing, ANYTHING, from other cultures. Yup, Somali's invented everything that's a part of their culture, language, etc, wow!
Oromo's didn't kill them, they assimilated them, and this was centuries ago; what do you want us to do about it? Blame you too, for crimes or bad things or etc, that Somali's did 100's of years ago?
Religious diversity is common to many large nations, not just the Oromo as well.... and somali's don't all look the same either, I've seen plenty of diversity among Somali's, some with wide noses, some with thinner ones, some short, some tall, etc.

Yeah, I'm so sure that Somali's NEVER got influenced or took food, clothing, ANYTHING, from other cultures. Yup, Somali's invented everything that's a part of their culture, language, etc, wow!
Oromo's didn't kill them, they assimilated them, and this was centuries ago; what do you want us to do about it? Blame you too, for crimes or bad things or etc, that Somali's did 100's of years ago?
Religious diversity is common to many large nations, not just the Oromo as well.... and somali's don't all look the same either, I've seen plenty of diversity among Somali's, some with wide noses, some with thinner ones, some short, some tall, etc.
So basically you guys are trying to assimilate Somali people too by wearing Somali attire?

mn somalis are weak that wouldn't have happened in London, as somalis here gatekeep everything, even everyone knows "walahi" is from us meanwhile reer mn is enabling oromos to steal our culture smh
London ? Don’t gas yourself please 😂😂😂😂😭😭 your people are on the internet constantly crying about not being able to wear Baatis & Diracs outside bc British Somalis are “salafi” 💀. The Brit’s are the weakest link. At least in North America we look identifiably Somali & showcase Somali culture, all you people do is take flights to Syria x

Yea sis this take is so historically inaccurate 😭 just say you have uqdad for these ppl and go. The only ones who wear amharo clothing are them Wollo/rayya one’s and that’s bc their ppl were forcibly converted to Christianity from Islam. They killed their Muslim chiefs.

I don’t get why BLM halimos are attacking the poor Oromos for wearing the Baati. Didn’t they wanna be black? It’s cool, we one remember, same culture :pachah1:

I don’t get why BLM halimos are attacking the poor Oromos for wearing the Baati. Didn’t they wanna be black? It’s cool, we one remember, same culture :pachah1:
Wallahi I dunno, from my experience the only oromos who wear laba goodle or Diracs in general are harar oromos. I thought it was common knowledge the afranqallo had the same culture regardless of weather they identify as Somali or Oromo? 😭 cus the gurgura akisho and jarso nole r marrying one another regardless of what group they chose to align with.

Trending

Latest posts