Oromos stealing somali attire

Lol at people here trying to make oromos the boogeyman to Somalis problems, same vibes as the “Bantu replacement” narrative yall run around on here……. I don’t like some of you people

I’ve always stated that there’s a lot of awful rhetoric that gets posted on here, that gets spread to Twitter, tik tok, Instagram, etc.

I get what you're saying, but would you become incandescent with rage if some random person on the street ran up on you and claimed that your life was actually theirs -- or would you patronise them, have pity on them and slowly walk away?

It's not as though Oromos are going to convince anyone that your traditional garments are actually theirs

View attachment 228045

Yes, I understand all of that, but Oromos are not exactly in a position to convince third parties to this hilarious little tiff that Somali clothing is in actuality a product of their culture.

Just see it as a compliment; imitation is the highest form of flattery after all.
You'd be surprised and it's not just Oromos. They're just the biggest offenders

alien

📍outer space
VIP
It's not as though Oromos are going to convince anyone that your traditional garments are actually theirs
some of then truly believe its their culture. if we dont stop and call them out now, it will become like harari culture. now oromos get angry if you tell them that the siyasa headpiece is not their culture.

Last edited:
Oromos are frauds. They are not related to Somalis at all and they need to stop trying to be us

Somalis are nearly 10x genetically closer to Oromos than to your Clans alleged Arab ancestors.
1656416455746.png

Your even closer to Bantus than your Sheikh ancestors.
1656416554186.png
:mjkkk::mjlol::damn:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
They are non existent in the UK so i don't know how they are

I had a Harari roommate once.
I also went to highschool with half Oromo half isaaq sisters. Really kind people in my experience. They even let me wear their fancy headdress and clothes when I go to their weddings. Almost all their elders speak somali. They are unproblematic and hardworking fr..

It is possible this is just an effect of multiculturalism and not them stealing our culture.

I had a Harari roommate once.
I also went to highschool with half Oromo half isaaq sisters. Really kind people in my experience. They even let me wear their fancy headdress and clothes when I go to their weddings. Almost all their elders speak somali. They are unproblematic and hardworking fr..

It is possible this is just an effect of multiculturalism and not them stealing our culture.
I'm sure a lot of them are good but they need to stop copying our traditional clothing when they have their own unique attire. I'm just glad there's non in the UK

I'm sure a lot of them are good but they need to stop copying our traditional clothing when they have their own unique attire. I'm just glad there's non in the UK

we oromo's are everywhere, and we are going to take your clothing, your food, everything; muawhahwhahwahahaha! be afraid!

we oromo's are everywhere, and we are going to take your clothing, your food, everything; muawhahwhahwahahaha! be afraid!
I'm happy to see such young and bright minds gathering and discussing important topics in a setting like that. The future is most certainly looking promising for your people.

theyre certainly not in London the capital of the world's never ever seen any nor has any somali, they virtually don't exist here, hack there's even more people from Sao Tome than Oromos here. Even in other regions in the UK they're rare, you showing me a video of 5 oromos don't prove this isn't Minnesota. And keep lying to yourself you ain't gonna steal anything we popularize our traditional clothing so everyone can see us wearing it and knows is us, anytime some of yall oromos where our clothing no one cares or sees it other than Oromos and some somalis who than drag you guys for it.

theyre certainly not in London the capital of the world's never ever seen any nor has any somali, they virtually don't exist here, hack there's even more people from Sao Tome than Oromos here. Even in other regions in the UK they're rare, you showing me a video of 5 oromos don't prove this isn't Minnesota. And keep lying to yourself you ain't gonna steal anything we popularize our traditional clothing so everyone can see us wearing it and knows is us, anytime some of yall oromos where our clothing no one cares or sees it other than Oromos and some somalis who than drag you guys for it.

Muahwamwhahaha! we're everywhere! there's an oromo monster under your bed! oh no! be afraid!

Trending

Latest posts