Oromos stealing somali attire

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
how did the somalis in mn agree to this? glad there's non in the UK especially london
idek. somalis on tiktok were attacking oromos for this but irl nobody said anything. apparently loads of somalis were in the crowd warching

I do and so do many others.
Why tho y'all don't wear it "abaya gang" and all that, if y'all ain't gonna wear it then the other horner is

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Mozart

You need people like me
Another Somalian female regurgitating black women talking points. Reparations next inshallah

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
Why tho y'all don't wear it "abaya gang" and all that, if y'all ain't gonna wear it then the other horner is

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin
facts. two eritrean girls wore diracs for eid. and it was the non see through ones. whereas most somali girls didnt wear dirac and bought abayas. if we dont wear our clothes more, then others will wear them

idek. somalis on tiktok were attacking oromos for this but irl nobody said anything. apparently loads of somalis were in the crowd warching
mn somalis are weak that wouldn't have happened in London, as somalis here gatekeep everything, even everyone knows "walahi" is from us meanwhile reer mn is enabling oromos to steal our culture smh

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
mn somalis are weak that wouldn't have happened in London, as somalis here gatekeep everything, even everyone knows "walahi" is from us meanwhile reer mn is enabling oromos to steal our culture smh
wallahi is a arabic word and isn't something to flex constantly swearing on allah for slang purposes

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
People are influenced by the cultures around them. No need to get so emotional over some garments. Do you suggest we instill some strict corporate IP trademark law and start rounding people for what they're wearing? Please tell me the logic in this.

wallahi is a arabic word and isn't something to flex constantly swearing on allah for slang purposes
you are right I dont agree to it maybe my point was weak but what I'm trying to say is us somali brits gatekeep our attire and that's why you don't see anyone wear it wheras in minnesota the somalis there enable oromos to wear our culture and claim it as there's

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
People are influenced by the cultures around them. No need to get so emotional over some garments. Do suggest we instill some strict corporate IP trademark law and start rounding people for what they're wearing? Please tell me the logic in this.
why constantly wear somali clothes. they wear alindi, shaash, dirac, baati, sadex qayd. what next. somali skin??

Vanessa

Support interracial love ๐Ÿ’•
VIP
Lool.. I'm just ignorant about some stuff.. What's the relationship between Somalis and Oromos, I assume we're all horn africans and aren't most of them Muslim?
50%muslims and 50% orthodox Christian

They said bosaaso and entire somalia unka leh. Theyโ€™re not our brothers, theyโ€™re our Enemies

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
50%muslims and 50% orthodox Christian

They said bosaaso and entire somalia unka leh. Theyโ€™re not our brothers, theyโ€™re our Enemies
they are enroaching on somali lands. killing somalis in galbeed and apparently people in this thread think somalis and oromos are brothers

Trending

Latest posts