Oromos stealing somali attire

facts. two eritrean girls wore diracs for eid. and it was the non see through ones. whereas most somali girls didnt wear dirac and bought abayas. if we dont wear our clothes more, then others will wear them
My thoughts exatly doing tiktoks on this subject is very foolish plus we are neighbor's we can wear their's and they wear ours surely mayhaps the horn can get peace trough culture sharing

Imelda Staunton Friends GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

alien

📍outer space
VIP
My thoughts exatly doing tiktoks on this subject is very foolish plus we are neighbor's we can wear their's and they wear ours surely mayhaps the horn can get peace trough culture sharing

Imelda Staunton Friends GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS
they barely wear their own clothes. why would somalis wear thiers. they mix and match somali and harari culture and think its something new. they even claim they made sadex qayd
:susp:

World

VIP
Unbelievable these Oromos are truly obsessed how do they actually think that stealing other people culture is normal and there's? I'm tired of these people they are everywhere in Somalland and somali galbeed abusing us and on top of that stealing our entire identity

Good!

I want to see more Oromo’s adopt Somali culture and one day Somali language inshallah.

World

VIP
Why? do you want them to claim everything as theirs even somali food and our country?
What is currently happening is that Oromos are conquering Somalis culturally in Ethiopia. They are turning Somalis into Oromo speakers and Somali lands into Oromo land. It must be reversed. I want to see Eastern Oromos become Somalis.

What is currently happening is that Oromos are conquering Somalis culturally in Ethiopia. They are turning Somalis into Oromo speakers and Somali lands into Oromo land. It must be reversed. I want to see Eastern Oromos become Somalis.
is not going to happen sadly soon somalis in ogaden will be oromized to the point they won't claim somali but still have our culture and claim it as oromo

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Yh they should intermix with somalis in Somalia but my issue is them saying is oromo culture I need oromos to be extinct
oromo is barely even an ethnic group. just a bunch of ethnic groups that were assimilated . we just need to convince them that they are somalis

oromo is barely even an ethnic group. just a bunch of ethnic groups that were assimilated . we just need to convince them that they are somalis
maybe in Somalia but sadly not in occupied ethiopia they are so proud in claiming oromo and brainwashing everyone close proximity to them

Trending