Oromo self hater claims to be habesha

LOOOL this fattie. My people look 100 times better than yemenis just face the facts. I know for a fact I have a lot of European and a bit of the native people. Trust me your a fucking jobless c*nt you probably have no job. Kullaha I will ruin your sspot career.
Your people look like a deformed apes. Seems like u are the one who don't have a job, u been on here for few weeks and u have almost as much posts as me u low life half breed hoe.

Your people look like a deformed apes. Seems like u are the one who don't have a job, u been on here for few weeks and u have almost as much posts as me u low life half breed hoe.
It's the summer nigga no school and I don't have much to do in boring shit london. Man said deformed apes that's yemenis. Us Colombians are praised for our beuty. f*ck do yemenis get praised for nigga?:mjlol:

It's the summer nigga no school and I don't have much to do in boring shit london. Man said deformed apes that's yemenis. Us Colombians are praised for our beuty. f*ck do yemenis get praised for nigga?:mjlol:
The only thing Colombians gets praised for are their fake deformed booties. Lol

U don't have a life naaya u almost have 2k post despite only being here less than a month.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We don't walk with a genetic radar in our pockets saxib. I've seen some oromos who look (not talking genetics) sometimes more somali than some somalis.

This women looks a bit like Ayaan Hirsi
cFjRv2fTadbFqgzVA3nZ_Gys3kg3L7C8NLao12WUc7eci2LEyzRKc2acWMpC6g0626gTsR6SV5jWjCduHokprWe7HsZZ9qczusd-32b7DwSP=s0-d

Here is another oromo girl with the very somaliesque almond eyes and narrow face.
portrait-of-a-borana-tribe-girl-carrying-her-brother-on-her-back-picture-id656564434

Could easily get confused as a Somali. I know a somali guy that looks like him.
33569921995_67b4ab1d15_b.jpg

Compare that to:
Faysal Caali Waraabe
Could be easily confused for a habesha.
waraabe-1132x670.jpg

Who looks more Somali, I'm talking phenotype not genetic!
btw @sophisticate what do you say to these oromo, could they pass off as somali?

There's something Omotic about those Oromos.:siilaanyolaugh: They look off. The guy above Faisal looks like a bootleg Somali. I've seen a more polished version. Faisal has a crazy look but certainly not Habeshi.

Looks are bullshit and can be deceiving. You have siblings who don't look like each other.

Genetics is all that matters..
lool you're so robotic.
I agree of course genetics matters. But lets be practical who goes around testing ppl on genetics. My post was about how thousands of oromos will socially assimilate to Somali not talking genetics at all.
You don't need genetics to assimilate to another group.

The only thing Colombians gets praised for are their fake deformed booties. Lol

U don't have a life naaya u almost have 2k post despite only being here less than a month.
That's because pathetic people like you and others have been arguing with me I defend myself heavy. Go suck your mum saxib. You look like a Madow Wanabee go get a haircut you ogre looking retard. You look like those hood American in films ugly shit.

There's something Omotic about those Oromos.:siilaanyolaugh: They look off. The guy above Faisal looks like a bootleg Somali. I've seen a more refined look like that. Faisal has a crazy look but certainly not Habeshi.
Answer the question though. Who looks more Somali from the pics I posted.

That's because pathetic people like you and others have been arguing with me I defend myself heavy. Go suck your mum saxib. You look like a Madow Wanabee go get a haircut you ogre looking retard. You look like those hood American in films ugly shit.
U jealous of my hair or what? Are u mad that u have a thin lice infected hair? ass Colombian hoochie.

I'm the purest type of Somali in existence. My family originally came from the far East tip of Somalia where no other people live beside extremely pure Somalis.
You're a puntite? And yes most of us have the least mix because we are only surrounded by other somalis.

Trending