Oromo self hater claims to be habesha

I'm a mix of white and the native population of colombian my mother is mestizo. So what? Your oromo "brothers" are mixed with semites and fucking omotic but you want to get at me u fat shit
U are just repeating what Apollo said like a lil' dhoocil. U are a hybrid female who will never be accepted to the Somali community. Stop begging .

Apollo

VIP
I'm planning on taking 23andme test soon. I may be more than 75% East African because of my appearance and dark skin.

Take 23andMe first, then download the raw data, and sign up on WeGene.com to get the above result (it's free).

I think you will have Arabian and South Asian that ethnic Somalis don't have. Also, don't get butthurt if you get 2% Bantu, because Benadiri CadCads mixed with them as well.

Eastern Oromos carry Omotic Southwest Ethiopian genes and even minor South Semitic via Amharas.

They are genetically different from Somalis.

Oromos are not at all genetically close to Somalis.
We don't walk with a genetic radar in our pockets saxib. I've seen some oromos who look (not talking genetics) sometimes more somali than some somalis.

This women looks a bit like Ayaan Hirsi
cFjRv2fTadbFqgzVA3nZ_Gys3kg3L7C8NLao12WUc7eci2LEyzRKc2acWMpC6g0626gTsR6SV5jWjCduHokprWe7HsZZ9qczusd-32b7DwSP=s0-d

Here is another oromo girl with the very somaliesque almond eyes and narrow face.
portrait-of-a-borana-tribe-girl-carrying-her-brother-on-her-back-picture-id656564434

Could easily get confused as a Somali. I know a somali guy that looks like him.
33569921995_67b4ab1d15_b.jpg

Compare that to:
Faysal Caali Waraabe
Could be easily confused for a habesha.
waraabe-1132x670.jpg

Who looks more Somali, I'm talking phenotype not genetic!
btw @sophisticate what do you say to these oromo, could they pass off as somali?

Take 23andMe first, then download the raw data, and sign up on WeGene.com to get the above result (it's free).

I think you will have Arabian and South Asian that ethnic Somalis don't have. Also, don't get butthurt if you get 2% Bantu, because Benadiri CadCads mixed with them as well.
I don't have Benadiri cad cad in my blood. My dad is a second generation Muwalad. Why will I be Butthurt about 2% Bantu? :kodaksmiley:

:kendrickcry:

Apollo

VIP
We don't walk with a genetic radar in our pockets saxib. I've seen some oromos who look (not talking genetics) sometimes more somali than some somalis.

cFjRv2fTadbFqgzVA3nZ_Gys3kg3L7C8NLao12WUc7eci2LEyzRKc2acWMpC6g0626gTsR6SV5jWjCduHokprWe7HsZZ9qczusd-32b7DwSP=s0-d

Here is another oromo girl with the very somaliesque almond eyes and narrow face.
portrait-of-a-borana-tribe-girl-carrying-her-brother-on-her-back-picture-id656564434

Compare that to:
Faysal Caali Waraabe
waraabe-1132x670.jpg

btw @sophisticate what do you say to these oromo, could they pass off as somali?

Looks are bullshit and can be deceiving. You have siblings who don't look like each other.

Genetics is all that matters..

I never said I was pure but I have more Somali DNA than u and I look waaaaaaaay more Cushitic Somali than u ass attention seeking dhiilo.
So? Can't change the family I was born into you fat bastard. Good you are mixed with ugly big nosed yemenis is that something to be proud of? At least my mix has more beauty. Go run around the park fat shit you ugly ogre looking beast

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Compare that to:
Faysal Caali Waraabe
waraabe-1132x670.jpg

Wallahi the first three pictures does not look Somali. Faysal Ali Waraabe looks Somali regardless of his skin colour. Cushitic people are like South Asians, you can easily distinguish Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

@Apollo please tell me if I'm right on this regard?

So? Can't change the family I was born into you fat bastard. Good you are mixed with ugly big nosed yemenis is that something to be proud of? At least my mix has more beauty. Go run around the park fat shit you ugly ogre looking beast
U are mixed with rapist Spaniards and ooga booga jungle Indians with a lil' bit Madows. What a sad mix :mjlol: u better be humble before I destroy your little Sspot career.

U are mixed with rapist Spaniards and ooga booga jungle Indians. What a sad mix :mjlol: u better be humble before I destroy your little Sspot career.
LOOOL this fattie. My people look 100 times better than yemenis just face the facts. I know for a fact I have a lot of European and a bit of the native people. Trust me your a fucking jobless c*nt you probably have no job. Kullaha I will ruin your sspot career.