Oromo self hater claims to be habesha

Being Somali is genetics sxb. Caadi Iska dhig bro

No being somali is qabyalad thats why we destroyed our nation and sent hundreds of thousands to their deaths and in refugee camps.

You just not one of us lol:kanyehmm:

In the future your somali passport will have a small micro chip in it so when its scanned the immigration officials will know your bilaa qabil:mjlaugh:

You keep saying reject but I haven't been rejected? :hmm: stop pushing your yemeni rejection anger story on me it's sad your not accepted by yemenis don't take it to heart:it0tdo8:
Why don't u get on your knees beg acceptance from your Spaniard daddy? It's not healthy being rejected abaayo :siilaanyolaugh:

If u need any help with your problems

I'm here for u :it0tdo8:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I'd prefer to share the disputed lands. I care more for the blood of the Muslim Somali and the innocent oromo, the majority of which are Muslim's.
Land isn't worth more than a believer regardless of that believers ethnicity. It definitely is apparent that Somalis are emotional and easily triggered and angered, as opposed to the average oromo, who's calmer and more deliberate. That's why they felt for the propaganda, but some did not. Those individuals who killed innocent somalis were arrested in oromia, and keep in mind they were seeking revenge for losing brothers, sisters, parents, to Somali militiamen. Not justifying it, but explaining it.
They were even more emotional than all of you here. So in the heat of the moment, weapons and people were mobilized. No-one would arrest the liyyu walking free, the same ones who massacred and displaced entire oromo households.
You forget its not Somalis and Hararis claiming Oromo clans/city but the other way around. How is it even in dispute? Harar is Harari and Dire Dawa, both groups have their names as the city. The land is worth more to me than a group of people would kill their way into another people homeland.

If the Walls of Harar don't tell you that Oromos are unwanted foreigners than i don't know what will
I would accept Oromos if they didn't threaten the two cities but reality wont allow it

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
As the resident mudblood expert on this forum, I feel an obligation to weigh in on this dispute.
:yacadiim:
While @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq is of cleaner blood, he lacks the two most important things of all - Islam and qabiil. Without those two things, he isn't Somali at all.

@yaskaaa has both of these so she is actually more Somali.