Oromo liyuu police invades somali region

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Have the somalis not fought back? Are their no millitia? What about the clans who's land this is happening on?

What happened to people in Galbeed. Why are they so quite compared to Somalians, Djiboutians & NfD

Garaad diinle

 
More on the unprovoked attack of the oromos on qoloji in babili part of somali galbeed. Currently local somali militias are defending themselves.

Have the somalis not fought back? Are their no millitia? What about the clans who's land this is happening on?

This site where the clashes took place, Qoloji, is right next to the provincial border between the Somali and Oromo regions. But ever since the conflicts between Oromos and Somalis started, this place, which was barely a town before, was turned into a massive IPD camp for Somalis fleeing from the raging conflicts, mostly from Oromia.

Some of the people there have been present for more than a decade as the conflicts have not been solved and the people fear for their lives/safety should they return home, even though it has gotten somewhat more stable over the last years. Until a political solution between both sides with a permanent demarcation, and the IDP feels secure enough to go back to their homes, this camp will unfortunetely continue existing.

What happened to people in Galbeed. Why are they so quite compared to Somalians, Djiboutians & NfD
Poor Hawiye&dir folks were being opressed by oromos since they joined them in the 2004 election against ONLF

Hawiye and dir live in baabile with oromos and some of them actually assimilated with oromos which’s funny.

Oromo liyuu police attacked qoliji IDP camp in somali region which is 50 KM away from Jigjiga
1695062997133.png

None of it is true. Waa been abuur, lol.

Why would Jigjiga of all cities in Ethiopia be turned into a federal administered city when the current ones are experiencing issues, Dir Dhaba in particular, due to its federal status?

Kulaha it will be split and 2 will be given to Oromos. Are the Oromos going to be planted there now? And if the two remaining will be given to jaarso/akhiso, what about the majority inhabitants? Will they disappear?

I agree that Cagjar is nothing more than an extended arm of Addis, but he can't do this without turning the entire region upside down, lol

Poor Hawiye&dir folks were being opressed by oromos since they joined them in the 2004 election against ONLF
Fake, this is happening to Dir and hawiye cuz theyre forming a barrier between somalis and other ethnicities, so keep trolling till this barrier is preached to get your share of this delicious cookie

Fake, this is happening to Dir and hawiye cuz theyre forming a barrier between somalis and other ethnicities, so keep trolling till this barrier is preached to get your share of this delicious cookie
He is a low IQ cagdheer. I’m getting conflicting information about what is happening there but I will keep you guys updated.

He is a low IQ cagdheer. I’m getting conflicting information about what is happening there but I will keep you guys updated.
68 thing never fail to amaze me, they really think habeshas hate only on hawiye and Dir, every other ethnicity is united for their cause and somalis need to do the same if we have to survive in our ancestral lands

68 thing never fail to amaze me, they really think habeshas hate only on hawiye and Dir, every other ethnicity is united for their cause and somalis need to do the same if we have to survive in our ancestral lands
Why are oromos killing them if they don’t hate them? And I’m not surprised that you believe the 68iq crap that was later debunked since you’re hawiye.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Geri Koombe, Balcad, Ogaden, Jidwaaq etc. Live right next to all kinds of Oromos, why haven't I seen ethnic flipfloppers from them but I see many who are Dir and Hawiye.

Babile Hawiyya is an Oromo clan in Oromia, so are Jaarso.

Why are oromos killing them if they don’t hate them? And I’m not surprised that you believe the 68iq crap that was later debunked since you’re hawiye.

Hawiye is not getting killed you low IQ cagdheer. In fact some are saying that it’s Geri farms near qalooji camp that are being taken by Oromo Liyu by force. These farms belonged to Hawiye but were given to Geri by cagdheer liyu police using state resources. I will verify exactly what’s happening shortly so don’t jump to conclusions ya cagdheer. You destroyed Somali unity long ago. The Habesha knew what they were doing when they placed you in charge of Somali affairs in Ethiopia 🤣. I’m laandheere kulaha kkk, Your a known lapdog jaajuus in Kenya and Ethiopia. 🤣

Geri Koombe, Balcad, Ogaden, Jidwaaq etc. Live right next to all kinds of Oromos, why haven't I seen ethnic flipfloppers from them but I see many who are Dir and Hawiye.

Babile Hawiyya is an Oromo clan in Oromia, so are Jaarso.
Oromo ENDF kill Ogaden deep in DDS near the Somali borders on a regular. Many incidents just this year alone. They use them for target practice. The last conflict Oromo had with Hawiye was over a decade ago. Oromo will pick a Hawiye over other Somalis any day of the week.

This kind of threads always end up in FKD lmaoo, never see any kumade ciise nor geri kombe caalal. Listen boyz if u joined Oromo it’s okey. Dont come in here caalal your people made their choice. This reminds me of Xalimo divestors who are obsessed with faraaxs, go where ur appreciated👍🏿 This people truely are something else🤣

Last edited: