Oromo liyuu police invades somali region

Hawiye is not getting killed you low IQ cagdheer. In fact some are saying that it’s Geri farms near qalooji camp that are being taken by Oromo Liyu by force. These farms belonged to Hawiye but were given to Geri by cagdheer liyu police using state resources. I will verify exactly what’s happening shortly so don’t jump to conclusions ya cagdheer. You destroyed Somali unity long ago. The Habesha knew what they were doing when they placed you in charge of Somali affairs in Ethiopia 🤣. I’m laandheere kulaha kkk, Your a know lapdog jaajuus in Kenya and Ethiopia. 🤣

Show proof of your accusations?

If you even know anything about the clashes that took place today, then you'd know that most of the intensity/fightings took place in the mountainous area (even though some civilians were targeted too around the camp area). Aside from the one that started this morning, another one started in the afternoon as well.

From what I heard, this is said to be caused by political matter when the administration recently moved and implemented a new tax/customs around the Qoloji site where the borders are between DDS-Oromia now (from the previous Kalamardha) and control/tax everything coming into the region. This is said to be rejected from Oromo side and caused tensions along some other issues.

In fact after this fighting, the electricity/energy line between Jigjiga and Harar was 'coincidentally' cut off , which has affected all the way to dhagax buur. (This would not happen if their objectives were only to take GK farms as you make it seem, lol.) All the roads were stopped, but has now been opened and I think the electricity is still off. And ENDF soldiers has been sent there too.

If you even know anything about the clashes that took place today, then you'd know that most of the intensity/fightings took place in the mountainous area (even though some civilians were targeted too around the camp area). Aside from the one that started this morning, another one started in the afternoon as well.

From what I heard, this is said to be caused by political matter when the administration recently moved and implemented a new tax/customs around the Qoloji site where the borders are between DDS-Oromia now (from the previous Kalamardha) and control/tax everything coming into the region. This is said to be rejected from Oromo side and caused tensions along some other issues.

In fact after this fighting, the electricity/energy line between Jigjiga and Harar was 'coincidentally' cut off , which has affected all the way to dhagax buur. (This would not happen if their objectives were only to take GK farms as you make it seem, lol.) All the roads were stopped, but has now been opened and I think the electricity is still off. And ENDF soldiers has been sent there too.
Mardeed?

Garaad diinle

 

Somalis divide themselves alongside tribal lines while the rest of the region treat us as a single ethnicity. They don't differentiate between reer hebel iyo reer hebel, these conflicts on the borders affect the whole region of dds and it became more evident when that they played with electricity meant for places such as jigjiga and it's surroundings.

Somalis divide themselves alongside tribal lines while the rest of the region treat us as a single ethnicity. They don't differentiate between reer hebel iyo reer hebel, these conflicts on the borders affect the whole region of dds and it became more evident when that they played with electricity meant for places such as jigjiga and it's surroundings.

Totally agree. The ironic things is that despite many people/clans being against the current administration (and the system), there aren't any direct unity between us in certain matters. It's so bizarre to see when everyone else in the country are uniting behind a common objective, even though they don't necessary agree with each other politically.

Realistically speaking, there needs to be shir beeleed of some sort that addresses/solves clan tensions and issues amicably, whether it's current land disputes or historical differences that has prevented unity. Until this happens, nothing will change and instead make it easier for third parties to rule as, as well as divide us.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Totally agree. The ironic things is that despite many people/clans being against the current administration (and the system), there aren't any direct unity between us in certain matters. It's so bizarre to see when everyone else in the country are uniting behind a common objective, even though they don't necessary agree with each other politically.

Realistically speaking, there needs to be shir beeleed of some sort that addresses/solves clan tensions and issues amicably, whether it's current land disputes or historical differences that has prevented unity. Until this happens, nothing will change and instead make it easier for third parties to rule as, as well as divide us.
Liyuu Police (Ogaden mercenaries) used to raid Somalis in Somaliland & Somalia (killing civillians & children) and killing fellow Somalis (mostly no-Daroods) even within Ethiopia. Jeberti Ethiopians get no sympathy from me...these same Liyuu Poolis also didn't defend the Ciise nomads from Canfar either, they were in fact stabbing them in the back. So don't play dumb and ask stupid questions as to why there is no Somali unity in Ethiopia...

Stick your Jeberti version of "Somalinimo" up your dark bootyhole

Who are these elders complaining about? You reckon they are making things up? My initial response was towards these cagdheer who only know how to use state resources against its citizens. Then they come on here pretending to be the “good guy” and “Oromo is the bad guy”.

No, I'm not disregarding the difficulties that beesha Hawiye have faced in Baabile from both sides of DDS/Oromia. Just like how several other clans have been going through in our state.

However you've made these claims below. Where are the supposed farms that have been taken from Hawiye and given to GK? Or even the more ridiculous claim that Hawiye have been driven out and replaced with GK? Again, if this supposedly happened a few years ago then it surely must be easy to prove.

In fact some are saying that it’s Geri farms near qalooji camp that are being taken by Oromo Liyu by force. These farms belonged to Hawiye but were given to Geri by cagdheer liyu police using state resources.

No, I'm not disregarding the difficulties that beesha Hawiye have faced in Baabile from both sides of DDS/Oromia. Just like how several other clans have been going through in our state.

However you've made these claims below. Where are the supposed farms that have been taken from Hawiye and given to GK? Or even the more ridiculous claim that Hawiye have been driven out and replaced with GK? Again, if this supposedly happened a few years ago then it surely must be easy to prove.
Didn’t you watch the two videos? I asked you, “do you think these elders are just making it up”. Most of these farms I heard belonged to Sixawle and they managed to get it back. There are still few more farm lands left to be taken back. The elders in both videos even mention the names they of the tribes and the areas they were illegally settled.

Liyuu Police (Ogaden mercenaries) used to raid Somalis in Somaliland & Somalia (killing civillians & children) and killing fellow Somalis (mostly no-Daroods) even within Ethiopia.

Did you even read what I wrote? lol. I was not talking about the security apparatus but more so about the people of DDS (of all clans) who are opposed to the current administration/system for whatever reasons, that they should work together if they want to achieve any meaningful change in the region. How is this related to Liyuu? Can't you separate the shacab and the administration? My post surely must've gotten over your head kkk

Jeberti Ethiopians get no sympathy from me...these same Liyuu Poolis also didn't defend the Ciise nomads from Canfar either, they were in fact stabbing them in the back. So don't play dumb and ask stupid questions as to why there is no Somali unity in Ethiopia...

Stick your Jeberti version of "Somalinimo" up your dark bootyhole

Jeberti Ethiopians? I never asked sympathy from you for 'Jebertis', lol.

And saying that Liyuu didn't defend Cisse in Sitti is as dishonest as one can get. But you seem convinced in your delusions, so you can continue living in those fantasies and disregard the reality.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Liyuu Police (Ogaden mercenaries) used to raid Somalis in Somaliland & Somalia (killing civillians & children) and killing fellow Somalis (mostly no-Daroods) even within Ethiopia.
Ogaden mercenaries kulaha
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Worry about the war crimes in Lascanood

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Ogaden mercenaries kulaha
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Worry about the war crimes in Lascanood
Ofcourse you support killing HJ nomadic women & children in Sool. You lot were killing Isaaq nomadic civilians in the Hawd under WSLF.

Darood get no sympathy for me and Somaliweyn doesn’t fall for the “Somalinimo” rhetoric from the Darood confederation anymore. If Geri is getting smoked by the Oromos that’s your problem. The rest of Somali Galbeed doesn’t give a f*ck

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Shithole people fighting for their low iq shithole tribesmen who are worth nothing and are collectively worth less than the gum stuck on the bottom a middle schoolers desk. Fucking low iq Somalis, I hope you all die and the land is taken by people who will cultivate it instead of spilling blood. Stuck in 1200 while the world in 2023. B-but MUH QABIL. f*ck all y’all and your useless granddaddies. Any one of y’all that dies on qabyalad dies in jahilnimo and are not of Prophet Muhammed’s people. Take this lacnatullah aleik and roll in your GRAVES!
:pacspit:

Didn’t you watch the two videos? I asked you, “do you think these elders are just making it up”. Most of these farms I heard belonged to Sixawle and they managed to get it back. There are still few more farm lands left to be taken back. The elders in both videos even mention the names they of the tribes and the areas they were illegally settled.

I did. What he said was more than just farms. He said that GK were populated in land that Hawiye were evicted from, which is not true.

In the first video, the guy even said that GK were armed by the gov't to then target Hawiye? In the same video, he said that there were no colaad or any conflict between the two clans, so which way is it? Sounds contradictory, and we only have conflict with one clan, and it's not Hawiye.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ofcourse you support killing HJ nomadic women & children in Sool. You lot were killing Isaaq nomadic civilians in the Hawd under WSLF.

Darood get no sympathy for me and Somaliweyn doesn’t fall for the “Somalinimo” rhetoric from the Darood confederation anymore. If Geri is getting smoked by the Oromos that’s your problem. The rest of Somali Galbeed doesn’t give a f*ck
I support the death of all you b*tches including mine. What will you do about that? Keep crying about Darod this and that.
B—BUT darod your way to the day of judgement.

God: Why did you not wake up for Fajr on January 7 2027?

Low IQ Isaaq: It’s Darods fault

God: Why did you cuss at 5:28 on August 21 2056?

Low IQ Darod: It’s Hawiyes fault

God: Why did you skip fasting on the 3rd day of Ramadan in 2039?

Low IQ Hawiye: It’s Isaaqs fault.

The only time these low IQ jahiliin will be together is in hell.
:mjpls:

Your people have been killing innocent people since forever, and then try to cry crocodile tears when it is pointed out. Victimizing yourself surely must be very comforting, lol. And Darood don't need sympathies from you as there are other things that should concern you. So many of y'all were smoked recently. Go and pick up the dusty corpses that you left behind 🤣

Last edited:
Oromo ENDF kill Ogaden deep in DDS near the Somali borders on a regular. Many incidents just this year alone. They use them for target practice. The last conflict Oromo had with Hawiye was over a decade ago. Oromo will pick a Hawiye over other Somalis any day of the week.
Lol why are you crying? so what? if they gave your lands to Geri ileen it was Karanle who signed away their lands to Oromia. Stop crying & blame your elders

Lol why are you crying? so what? if they gave your lands to Geri ileen it was Karanle who signed away their lands to Oromia. Stop crying & blame your elders
🤣 crying? 1/3 of your people have been officially genocided the past 3 decades 🤣 They bloody cut off your jigjiga’s electricity supply mate 🤣. Here you have endf shooting your ministers in jigjiga in broad daylight 🤣 . Notice how not a single Hawiye was complaining on this thread. May Allah further punish you lot amiin

Here you have Ethiopians using you as a target practice by shooting you guys up in Qabri Dahar 🤣

Garaad diinle

 
Electricity is back again after being cut off for more than 20 hour.

I've been reading of how the so called ethiopian renaissance dam is supposed to provide cheap electricity for the whole region but now that they've politicised electricity in ethiopia if you didn't believe it before you can bet on them politicising electricity and using it for political concession.

Yet another attack have been lunched by the oromos.

Last edited:

Trending