TikTok video (Most beautiful African women )

We complain about them a lot here rightfully so but I think they are not as strong anymore 2020-2022 they were creating havoc
lol they're stronger than ever. I literally saw a video posted of a half jamaican half somali and the racism from those macrobian trolls was vile. I also see them being cunsur every other day. We can't keep hiding our racists. They are EVERYWHERE.

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
True. but thanks to dorknn and yusuf7n people have changed their views dramatically.
We all know xalimos are top tier
890A94F9-E86B-4010-A316-75438A8BCF60.gif
who cares what Ajnabis say.

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
I care. I hate seeing them dunk on Somali women and refuse to believe we're attractive. Image is important and is a great shame we aren't presented well on social media.
You shouldn’t care, there’s always gonna be weirdos hating, I see every demographic get it just ignore them, your average person on the streets couldn’t care less about Somalis nor are they filled with hate for us.

You shouldn’t care, there’s always gonna be weirdos hating, I see every demographic get it just ignore them, your average person on the streets couldn’t care less about Somalis nor are they filled with hate for us.
Ì try not to care but is hard. especially when these ajanabis mock somali women and they show their faces. It's become that easy to hate on Somalis. They don't even need to be anonymous anymore. Racism against Somalis has been normalised thanks to the shameless incels degrading Somali women and making us undesirable on social media when they should be protecting us. No other group of men does this to their women expect Somali men. And I'm from London literally everyone knows about us. I also wouldn't be surprised if a lot more are aware of our negative presence on social media.

Theres nothing to gain from that cursed dark continent to begin with 😒
I get where your coming from but at the end of the day we are in Africa and we are Africans and its a real shame we made enemies with people that share the same continent with us. And tbh if we begged other Africans they would have sided with us from racist cadaans. I used to see some defend us from racists. Instead we decided to beg Arabs who dint even defend or care for us.

Trending