Oromo liyuu police invades somali region

am not talking from my ass, am stating facts here, it's well known IOG have sent heavy weapons and amunation to snm but why didn't he send it to yall, why don't yall counter attack and take back the tuulo
To this day not one shred of evidence to prove this and IOG is a dicator the conflict in sitti is just what he needs to quietly pick his successor

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Rer Cabdille When Oromo attack their settlements in Qolaji

This Is Fine On Fire GIF by StickerGiant

Rer Cabdille when there is minor skirmish between an Ogaden jifo and MX jifo

FC-Fgo3WEAU1VSG.jpg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Somali liyuu helped ciises twice in span of a 5 year war with Canfar liyuu police, multiple canfar rebels groups from 🇪🇷, their militias and the Ethiopian federal army, Not to mention somali liyuu police gave cundufo to the afar administration while ciises were fighting in other areas
Any evidence or is this from Ciise whatsapp groups.
Rer Cabdille When Oromo attack their settlements in Qolaji

This Is Fine On Fire GIF by StickerGiant

Rer Cabdille when there is minor skirmish between an Ogaden jifo and MX jifo

FC-Fgo3WEAU1VSG.jpg
Neither of those places or events were Reer Cabdille.

Any evidence or is this from Ciise whatsapp groups.

Neither of those places or events were Reer Cabdille.
canfaris made videos embarrassing the somali liyuu police after taking Cundhufo it went viral on facebook, How did Canfars find out that we left the town only somalis knew that information ?
FB_IMG_1695309112353.jpg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
canfaris made videos embarrassing the somali liyuu police after taking Cundhufo it went viral on facebook, How did Canfars find out that we left the town only somalis knew that information ? View attachment 294944
They also made videos with your orphans and women crying neither of those videos prove your claim buddy. Whenever theres tension there is always idps abandoning the town.

At any rate I concede Cagjar could have tried much harder but what we do know is he wouldnt have to try at all if IOG gave one single ounce of care towards his clan. You control 90% of Ethiopias trade during a civil war and your becoming fodder for the bottom feeding Canfar and the ENDF :camby:

They also made videos with your orphans and women crying neither of those videos prove your claim buddy. Whenever theres tension there is always idps abandoning the town.

At any rate I concede Cagjar could have tried much harder but what we do know is he wouldnt have to try at all if IOG gave one single ounce of care towards his clan. You control 90% of Ethiopias trade during a civil war and your becoming fodder for the bottom feeding Canfar and the ENDF :camby:
Lool you can't refute what im saying so you go towards fkd typical , If im lying why did haji tur get fired right after this video ?, IOG only cares about his sub clan just like every other somali leader

Last edited:
I love how Dir and hutu come together and act like Absame are some kind of second class citizen in OGADEN. Bro if we’re second class citizen then you guys must be 7th class citizen or something 😂😂

From what I understand their is plans to make Qoloji a degmo
Qaloji is on Karanle land they want the absame idps to be returned to Balbalyti or their own gobols and do not approve a degmo being made on stolen land and then the admin being given to Absame so an abasame expansion.
The oromo factor is about the tax customs close to the border which they felt threatened by but they were repelled
@Step a side
is this correct

Last edited:

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
I don't follow politics in Galbeed much but I'm sure Cagdheer's at fault. The filthy Bigfoot clan is trying to undermine the Noble Karanle clan.

We see how you treat the Cissa's in Sitti who gets slaughtered by the Afar.

Qaloji is on Karanle land they want the absame to be returned to Balbalyti or their own gobols and do not approve a degmo being made on stolen land and then the admin being given to Absame so an abasame expansion.
The oromo factor is about the tax customs close to the border which they felt threatened by but they were repelled
@Step a side
is this correct
Correct. The refugee camp belongs to a specific sub of Sixawle Karanle. We have two enemies at the moment, Oromo and DDS.

Qaloji is on Karanle land they want the absame idps to be returned to Balbalyti or their own gobols and do not approve a degmo being made on stolen land and then the admin being given to Absame so an abasame expansion.
@Step a side
is this correct

They want the Idps to return to the same land they originally displaced them from? Make sense!! Qoloji is Baalcad Absame land and when Absame was being massacred by Oromo terrorists they were given safe haven there.

They want the Idps to return to the same land they originally displaced them from? Make sense!! Qoloji is Baalcad Absame land and when Absame was being massacred by Oromo terrorists they were given save haven there.
No stop lying. It’s a Sixawle land you
xaraami boy.

Trending

Latest posts