Oromo girls appreciation thread❤️❤️

The cushitic peoples as well as nilotes due to their proximity is what I consider the somali macro race.

The cushites are all related and therefore are rightfully a part of somalia.

The people's backwards ways like eating raw meat and worshipping a man can be fixed over time.

Somalia needs more resources, more manpower, and more land to develop.

The somali macro race should be unified.

Somalis are the natural politicians and leaders, oromos are laborers, nilotes are enforces and police due to their stature, habeshis also have uses as diplomats and builders.
We have different phenotypes, politics, aspirations,cultures just coz our languages are related doesnt give it much weight. It’s assimilate or get assimilated bro, u seem like the type of guy to get assimilated by a woman u bed😂

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You are not realizing that we are already related to xabeshis, its facutally not true to say its an impurity considering we have the same genetic origin.

Oromos especially can't be called that because with xabashis you can at least point out they mixed with jews and arabs.

Oromos are basically just somalis and somalis pre-colonialism acknowledged this and it was normal to have kids with them through concubinage and slavery.

Bantus weren't mixed with this way.
Even though I disagree with your views if we look at this logically it's all a fantasy and something that can never be put into motion.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
No I am annoyed your spewing your self hating and cuckoldery on here that's what you think I care that you go for raw meat eating bug eyed smelly ethiopians? Iam happy your removing yourself form the gene pool but I am annoyed your speaking your cucked thoughts on here keep those to yourself nobody wants to hear that.
Oromo women supremacy 🙏🙏

Aseer

VIP
Noble Take, however you should expand your aspirations
Our land was expanded very large and we were a small population at the time our ancestors left us with more than enough room to populate and thrive I just disagree with the mixing with the ethiopians but exerting influence economically and politically I support it but I am just against all these self haters and ajnabi lovers on this thread trying to put these oromos on a pedestal over our women.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Even though I disagree with your views if we look at this logically it's all a fantasy and something that can never be put into motion.
They said the same thing about german unification when they were hundreds of nations and city states.

Massively powerful nations like russia and france and austria-hungary stood in prussia's way.

Do you think ALLAH (SWT) would show more favor to gaal than HIS muslims?

Absolutely not, we won almost every fight but we failed to properly build a cooalition to defend us.

Somalis should do what jews did and get a bunch of african nations under our thumb via owning businesses and paying off politicians.

We can absolutely annex all of ogaden if we build a coolition and also split off the tigray part to eritrea.

Then we take bit by bit more land like oromia over decades.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Apparently all Abiy had to do was promise every Farah a Oromo woman and they would accept a raw meat diet and give up the coastline

Aseer

VIP
They said the same thing about german unification when they were hundreds of nations and city states.

Massively powerful nations like russia and france and austria-hungary stood in prussia's way.

Do you think ALLAH (SWT) would show more favor to gaal than HIS muslims?

Absolutely not, we won almost every fight but we failed to properly build a cooalition to defend us.

Somalis should do what jews did and get a bunch of african nations under our thumb via owning businesses and paying off politicians.

We can absolutely annex all of ogaden if we build a coolition and also split off the tigray part to eritrea.

Then we take bit by bit more land like oromia over decades.
That view is unrealistic and also oromo population is way larger than ours to do that we should focus on getting our land back and maybe retake the somali assimilated areas here and there MABYE.

Aseer

VIP
Apparently all Abiy had to do was promise every Farah a Oromo woman and they would accept a raw meat diet and give up the coastline
Considering most of the men in this thread being mentally weak and falling for oromo psyops I won't be surprised if it happened.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
That view is unrealistic and also oromo population is way larger than ours to do that we should focus on getting our land back and maybe retake the somali assimilated areas here and there MABYE.
Your horizon were expanded, just a maybe is all I wanted you to think about.

You are free to have your opinions, but I just want to somalis to think "what if"!

Why should whites and chinese get to do all the ruling of the world, why can't the somalis become hegemon of our region if not africa?

Trending

Latest posts