Oromo girls appreciation thread❤️❤️

Depends, oromos are not a homogenous people, they’re very heterogeneous some oromos in the eastern oromos regions look indistinguishable from Somalis but then the majority of them in western oromia & southern oromia & northern Kenya look like a Cushitic, Omotic, Bantu Mix. Some Oromo from shewa region (where Addis Ababa is located) look indistinguishable from Habeshas/ahmaras as well.

Eastern Oromos are not distinguishable from Somalis? Stop the cap :heh:

Eastern Oromos are not distinguishable from Somalis? Stop the cap :heh:
Maybe I was exaggerating a bit I’ll admit, but when I went to Dire Dawa to visit a family member with my family, it was too many oromos that looked similar until you hear them speak afaan Oromo & also their are those who you could tell right off the bat that they’re Oromo by their facial asthetics .

Maybe I was exaggerating a bit I’ll admit, ibut when I went to Dire Dawa to visit a family member with my family, it was too many oromos that looked similar. Until you hear them speak afaan Oromo.

Yeah, there're indeed some similarities. But you can still distinguish between Somalis and the average eastern Oromos, based on common physical appearances amongst them. It's mainly those who are intermixed with Somalis that usually can pass as one of us. Fyi, there are many Somalis in DD who speak Oromiffa as first language.

Last edited:
Yeah, some of them do look similar to us. But you can still distinguish between Somalis and the average eastern Oromos, based on common physical traits amongst them. It's mainly those who are intermixed with Somalis that usually can pass as Somalis. Fyi, there are many Somalis in DD who speak Oromiffa as first language.
True, & granted the demographics of dire dawa Is like 25% Somali, 55% Oromo I’m sure some sort of mixing happened at some point, Dire Dawa is like 20% Amhara as well, I was surprised their was that many Amhara’s that even live there. Because where my family is originally from in Jijiga the Amhara and oromos combined are like 10% of the population & it’s 90% Somali & most Somalis there don’t speak any Oromo or Amhara.

Last edited:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
That shit stops mattering if your kid isn't cultured and doesn't marry a somali.

Like if your kids turns out like Maya jama than you pretty much ruined your bloodline.
so your opinion will be against the Islamic teachings that your lineage comes from your father.
That shit stops mattering if your kid isn't cultured and doesn't marry a somali.

Like if your kids turns out like Maya jama than you pretty much ruined your bloodline.

True, & granted the demographics of dire dawa Is like 25% Somali, 55% Oromo I’m sure some sort of mixing happened at some point, Dire Dawa is like 20% Amhara as well, I was surprised their was that many Amhara’s that even live there. Because where my family is originally from in Jigjiga the Amhara and oromos combined are like 10% of the population & it’s 90% Somali & most Somalis there don’t speak any Oromo.

The non-Somali/Oromo population in DD are mostly a mix of Amharas and Gurages. I have a hard time telling apart these semetic people, who look very similar to me. :ftw9nwa: To be fair, they live heavily with each other. I'm pretty sure Gurages are the second biggest ethnic group in Addis, unless they've recently been surpassed by Oromos.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
so your opinion will be against the Islamic teachings that your lineage comes from your father.

A lot of these half somalis with a qabil don't even marry other somalis.

What's the point of passing down your lineage to a bunch of white or madow descendants if most of them won't give AF about somalis.

You guys are so funny thinking that being a Somali man is all it takes for a kid to be loyal to their Somali roots instead of their Oromo roots. Meles Zenawi had an Eritrean mom and during his presidency they held the referendum for independence and Ethiopians are still pissed they have no coastline to this day cause Eritrea broke off.

Somali men stay thinking short term while an Oromo woman thinks long term for the motherland lol.

Male arrogance towards women, is how they end up being infiltrated, spied on, and ultimately defeated. Nothing is stronger than a mother over a child's life, the mother tongue and the amount of time spent around the maternal family. Men really fool themselves into thinking they can change a woman's loyalties, heritage and politics. 😂

Let them marry Oromo women, but I want them MUTE when their lands are Oromised.

Trending

Latest posts