Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Oromo girls are made for Somali men
IMG_20240225_014748_107.jpg

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Lol Somalis and oromos literally look the Same 💀
Nah there is difference between them for instance I can easily 90% of times tell who is Oromo or Somali. Maybe ajnabi can’t tell the difference but the average Somali can.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Except the average one looks like
Good Night GIF
Broski oromo girls are top teir have you seen them round Djibouti.

But be careful Somali men marrying these oromo girls then accidentally ending up assimilated is how we lost hararghe.

Many clans in eastern Oromia trace back to Somali lineages but they speak oromo and claim that instead because of it.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Nah there is difference between them for instance I can easily 90% of times tell who is Oromo or Somali. Maybe ajnabi can’t tell the difference but the average Somali can.
Hararghe oromo are at least 80% Somali and many of them for some reason speak Af-somali too. The western chrisitan lot are basically habashi we can easily point them out but it's these Somali-lite oromo we mostly deal with.

Lol Somalis and oromos literally look the Same 💀
Depends, oromos are not a homogenous people, they’re very heterogeneous some oromos in the eastern oromos regions look indistinguishable from Somalis but then the majority of them in western oromia & southern oromia & northern Kenya look like a Cushitic, Omotic, Bantu Mix. Some Oromo from shewa region (where Addis Ababa is located) look indistinguishable from Habeshas/ahmaras as well.

Last edited:

But be careful Somali men marrying these oromo girls then accidentally ending up assimilated is how we lost hararghe.

Many clans in eastern Oromia trace back to Somali lineages but they speak oromo and claim that instead because of it.
How are naagos assimilating us that’s crazy🤦🏾‍♂️ it should have been vice versa

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Why do niggas make threads about appreciating Ajnabi women when most of the women on here are Somali supremacists??

Most of the xalimos that engage in gender wars don't even use forums these days. They are on tiktok and twitter.

Like most of the ones on here are either Somali supremacists or borderline supremacists.

@Nin123 I need a serious answer

Khaemwaset

VIP
How are naagos assimilating us that’s crazy🤦🏾‍♂️ it should have been vice versa
Walahi you wouldn't expect it, these men go in thinking it's just some cutie oromo but their kids be speaking afaan orom and after a gen they fully claim that.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Why do niggas make threads about appreciating Ajnabi women when most of the women on here are Somali supremacists??

Most of the xalimos that engage in gender wars don't even use forums these days. They are on tiktok and twitter.

Like most of the ones on here are either Somali supremacists or borderline supremacists.

@Nin123 I need a serious answer
Bro it's only @Nin123 who makes these threads and I usually hate in this guy. But oromo girls are different wlhi they're not ajanabi to me. A French wouldn't call a German girl in his country a foreigner.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Lusting after non hijabi wearing Oromos is wild too because most of yall wouldn't even consider marrying a non hijabi.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Assimilated by marrying a woman??? This is laughable thing to say. Only men assimilate group of people not a woman.