Oromo girls appreciation thread❤️❤️

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
aidtopians in general smell, oromo smell of onion
Warya This is an Oromo girl appreciation thread, so please stop doing and bringing in your Xalimo worshipping nonsense.
IMG_1215.png

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I can tell when someone isn’t somali even with habesha’s, I can even tell the difference between afars and Somalis it’s just oromos look just like us 💀 I always mistake them for Somali literally no difference
Maybe I can tell the reason why you having difficulty but first I need to know your clan?

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
*closely that's the key word but they are still far enough to be separate ethnicity that's like a Turk and a arab.
U literally said their not close to us genetically when they are the closest ethnicity on earth to us

The comments in this thread are an abomination. Fuckin zoomers.
Dadkaan oromos or ethiopians leave them alone, amaan siiya, fuckin idiots constantly hating on them or fetishising them.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
People like you see a dirt road as a dirt road, you can't build anything like that.

People like me see its potential.

The ethiopians are degenerate, but Islam can fix even the most backwards fools like the quraysh and turn them into good people.

Iranians that worshipped fire became great scientists until they got onto that shia weirdness.

Ethiopia can be fixed, and the somalis should be the ones to do it.
Ahmed gurey tried with these people but there is no use we should focus on our own and keep our race and genes pure and clean #SaveSomalia

no offense but even the muslim ones smell, it's their aidtopian culture, they're there with indians, when i was in addis ababa i couldn't breath
Is the hygiene that bad? Coz I always hear my relatives speak about how dirty they are and I used to think they hating but that shit is for real🤦🏾‍♂️

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
*closely that's the key word but they are still far enough to be separate ethnicity that's like a Turk and a arab.
Why are you so anti-somali greatness, why can you people not understand that to be great somalia must look outward.

The closets ones to us are the ethiopians, and they have the man power needed for a somali empire to control the entirety of africa.

You guys only look surface level and discriminate as racists which is haram.

ALLAH (SWT) gave us a religion that unites, that is why somalis had colonial control over the maldives and had founded mining cities like sofala in bantu lands.

Don't be backwards, dream of somalis controlling african affairs in totality.

We are too few to control africa, we must somalify the other non-bantu neighbors we have.

You mentioned turks earlier but failed to realize many of them are not related yet they turkified these groups to make an empire.

Same for the mongols, groups like the merkits weren't mongol but called themselves so to expand mongolia.

Aseer

VIP
U literally said their not close to us genetically when they are the closest ethnicity on earth to us
Still a stark difference, like i said it's like comparing a turk to an arab or a Persian to a Turk.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Ahmed gurey tried with these people but there is no use we should focus on our own and keep our race and genes pure and clean #SaveSomalia
He lost because he got too lazy and didn't finish the job, siad lost because he trusted gaal and led the nation with communist ideology.

We can win but it must be through other means.

Broski oromo girls are top teir have you seen them round Djibouti.

But be careful Somali men marrying these oromo girls then accidentally ending up assimilated is how we lost hararghe.

Many clans in eastern Oromia trace back to Somali lineages but they speak oromo and claim that instead because of it.
That's why such unions should only be permitted as being under A. concubinages or B. secondary/tertiary/quaternary wives. A Somali-led and ordered State needs to be established before these relations can be assumed in large numbers so as to avoid our people being subsumed once again as "Gallas." It's good that they retained knowledge of their paternal ancestors given the severity of claiming false patrilineal descent in Islam...

We should focus on our own but at the same your not seeing the vision this is project 2300 we basically starting an assimilation process to get our territories back and annex more.

Aseer

VIP
He lost because he got too lazy and didn't finish the job, siad lost because he trusted gaal and led the nation with communist ideology.

We can win but it must be through other means.
Ahmed gurey was not lazy @awsaleban667 mentioned a extract or perhaps I read from somewhere that in one of his campaigns he conquered some ethiopian tribe and converted them and all and the second he left they went to their backwater and backwards ways.