Oromo girls appreciation thread❤️❤️

You guys are so funny thinking that being a Somali man is all it takes for a kid to be loyal to their Somali roots instead of their Oromo roots. Meles Zenawi had an Eritrean mom and during his presidency they held the referendum for independence and Ethiopians are still pissed they have no coastline to this day cause Eritrea broke off.

Somali men stay thinking short term while an Oromo woman thinks long term for the motherland lol.

You guys are so funny thinking that being a Somali man is all it takes for a kid to be loyal to their Somali roots instead of their Oromo roots. Meles Zenawi had an Eritrean mom and during his presidency they held the referendum for independence and Ethiopians are still pissed they have no coastline to this day cause Eritrea broke off.

Somali men stay thinking short term while an Oromo woman thinks long term for the motherland lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination

Most men want kids but don't really give AF about actually raising them.

I've realized this after debating with niggas for years about the topics of raising kids and being childfree. Niggas always talk about continuing bloodlines and leaving behind a legacy but never talk about taking care of kids.

We got a bunch of niggas on social media that openly talk about wanting to have 10 kids even though most of them have never changed a diaper or babysat their siblings.

I've always hesitated on having kids because I always hated babysitting my younger siblings. I legit hate taking care of toddlers.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Gahhhhhhhdamn everyone took the bait
Come Here Black Ink Crew GIF by VH1

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Your father Somali= you are Somali 100%

Most men want kids but don't really give AF about actually raising them.

I've realized this after debating with niggas for years about the topics of raising kids and being childfree. Niggas always talk about continuing bloodlines and leaving behind a legacy but never talk about taking care of kids.

We got a bunch of niggas on social media that openly talk about wanting to have 10 kids even though most of them have never changed a diaper or babysat their siblings.

I've always hesitated on having kids because I always hated babysitting my younger siblings. I legit hate taking care of toddlers.

Yup, a lot of dads are not doing much to actually raise their kids. Full time they're up under their mom. She's doing the caretaking, she's teaching them the culture and the language. Some dads are not present even when they're in the house with them. Your feelings about fatherhood may change, walaal, idk how old you are, but at least you're conscious about what it means to be a good dad.

Your father Somali= you are Somali 100%

Yup, a lot of dads are not doing much to actually raise their kids. Full time they're up under their mom. She's doing the caretaking, she's teaching them the culture and the language. Some dads are not present even when they're in the house with them. Your feelings about fatherhood may change, walaal, idk how old you are, but at least you're conscious about what it means to be a good dad.

Kisame

Plotting world domination

I got faith in the younger millennials and gen Z parents but the older gen of Fathers legit fucked up. I'm not even talking about the ones back home I'm just focused on the minority in the west. Western educated Somali fathers should do fine.

We got a horrible parenting crisis back home.

I got faith in the younger millennials and gen Z parents but the older gen of Fathers legit fucked up. I'm not even talking about the ones back home I'm just focused on the minority in the west. Western educated Somali fathers should do fine.

We got a horrible parenting crisis back home.

That generation in general dropped the ball, including in how they ran the country. At least the younger people in the diaspora have realized they need to get a better handle on their families, but the ones back home, idk about them.