Oromo girls appreciation thread❤️❤️

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Somalis and Oromos is like comparing night and day. Please don’t insult my race.
Dude they literally have the same dna as us, they are a part of the somali race.

If you took an oromo raised in somalia you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

The somali macro race should be united under the somali banner (somalia, djibouti, eritrea, ethiopia, sudan, south sudan, NFD from kenya).

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Hararghe oromo are at least 80% Somali and many of them for some reason speak Af-somali too. The western chrisitan lot are basically habashi we can easily point them out but it's these Somali-lite oromo we mostly deal with.
Not anymore once you speak in af Oromo you are always going to be an Oromo in my eyes.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Now I fully support Oromos taking over SL.
Only the isaaq part
IMG_1235.png

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
They are the somali race, oromia should be anschlussed like austra was in the 1930s by germany.
Hell no they are not close to us genetically and we deporting all of them from our lands f*ck being united with those savages they will just ride off our coat tails.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Nah there is difference between them for instance I can easily 90% of times tell who is Oromo or Somali. Maybe ajnabi can’t tell the difference but the average Somali can.
I can tell when someone isn’t somali even with habesha’s, I can even tell the difference between afars and Somalis it’s just oromos look just like us 💀 I always mistake them for Somali literally no difference

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Hell no they are not close to us genetically and we deporting all of them from our lands f*ck being united with those savages they will just ride off our coat tails.
Somalis are most closely related to oromos and afars

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
People like you see a dirt road as a dirt road, you can't build anything like that.

People like me see its potential.

The ethiopians are degenerate, but Islam can fix even the most backwards fools like the quraysh and turn them into good people.

Iranians that worshipped fire became great scientists until they got onto that shia weirdness.

Ethiopia can be fixed, and the somalis should be the ones to do it.

Trending

Latest posts