Only children born to two Somali parents are full Somali

Somalis with mixed heritage are actually embarrassed to disclose their Somali identity. You are moving like Somalis with mixed-race heritage, are deeply obsessed with their Somali identity or they want acceptance from the Somali community. They don't care about Somalis.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Further reason why they aren't Somali lmaoo^ you literally proved the Op's point Waaqo..

Women go through it as well. Iā€™ve seen some girls on this forum that make you guys look like kittens. But fascist like women are fascinating to me, theyā€™re very naive because in the world that they believe in, theyā€™re easily replaced and have no place in this staunch identity definition. Somali women are nothing but vessels. Heck you can replace all of them with white women and according to ethnic obsessed nationalist males here, those new offspring are fully Somali. Weā€™re not needed in this vision of Somalinimo. So Yh, I tend to laugh and think ā€˜awwā€™ how cute when I see them make comments against cadcads or mixed peoples lol.
Abaayo Somali women are not vessels. Wallahi you mean so much more to us.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian šŸ‡©šŸ‡Æ | š’–š’†š’„Aš’—š’ƒ šŸ‡øšŸ‡“
Wrong. There is no such thing as a pan ā€œHornerā€ identity, no matter how much you self-hating losers try to meme it into existence.

If you marry an Amhara I will personally kick you out of Somaliness, no matter how good berhane looks donā€™t simp for the enemy
No one talked about pan horner identity you clown.

I'm saying they look like us and so historically there was some intermarriage with groups like oromo and Afar and assimilated each other. Looking similar helped that assimilation, there was no pan horn identity but we would still recognise that Arabians had a certain look, Horners had a certain look, bantus had a certain look. It's nothing to do with a pan identity. Just the fact that phenotypes play a big role in who is considered part of the in group

Even then Somalis donā€™t discount the mothers line. Whilst a child of an ajnabi mother is still seen as Somali due to qabil, he most definitely wouldnā€™t be seen as a full Somali child. Theyā€™ll forever remind him of his ajnabi mother and create nicknames.
Somalis even do that when a guy from a major qabil marries a Madhibaan. The kids are mocked and called kids of a madhibaan.
Yeah but remember if he has clan and that tends have influence than he can use that card if needed. That is advantage they have compared to mullatos with ajnabi fathers

There are alot of immigrants coming to somalia in the next couple of years we need to accept diversity
Somalis dont accept other clans they tend to be have some phobia towards themšŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
And here u are talking about ethnic pple who arent somali to be accepted i swear which world do u live in u have no idea

Khaemwaset

Somalis dont accept other clans they tend to be have some phobia towards themšŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
And here u are talking about ethnic pple who arent somali to be accepted i swear which world do u live in u have no idea
Ethnic somali can't stand each other without going to war over a little thing. Non somalis immigrating would get butchered.

Ethnic somali can't stand each other without going to war over a little thing. Non somalis immigrating would get butchered.
Bro i am murusade i cant even stand other hawiye whom we are same clan we tend to be phobic of each otheršŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.here he is saying welcome oromos and dhagacs to my clan teritory hell nošŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Khaemwaset

Bro i am murusade i cant even stand other hawiye whom we are same clan we tend to be phobic of each otheršŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.here he is saying welcome oromos and dhagacs to my clan teritory hell nošŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Oromo and Arabs having their own neighbourhoods in somalia?? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
No somali clan would give up their land to an ajnabi immigrant to settle in without a fight what is this delusion :russ:

At best they'd be as they are now, working low jobs like working in service or farming for ethnic Somali. There's no chance they will have any success as a ajnabi on somali lands. We are poor for a reason, we fight everyone.

What you trying to say there matey :birdman:
Pretty damn obvious; please don't take offense, but I always chuckled when dudes on here claimed that their half-Ajanabi offspring could be truly regarded as Somali due to Qabil

:drakekidding::mjlol:

If the half-Dinka, half-Czech kid I know came up to me and said he was just as Dinka as me, this would be me

Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

Absolutely madness, itā€™s the actual reason I created this thread. Got tired of hearing the gibberish.

What about children, born in Somalia, to non-Somali parents, say 2 or 3rd generation?
They will come under the Somali banner like many others before them, but will never ever be accepted as ethnic Somalis.

that privilege is reserved only for Dir, Darood, Hawiye, Isaaq and Digil& Mirifle.

The rest are under the protection of the above clans as point fives.

No only your full Somali if your father is Somali.

If it wasnā€™t for the lineage, children born to Somali mothers and Ajinabi men. Would be more Somali, then those with Somali Fathers and Ajinabi Mothers. Because of culture!!!

Youā€™re underestimating the role of a mother in a childā€™s life.

Absolutely madness, itā€™s the actual reason I created this thread. Got tired of hearing the gibberish.

They will come under the Somali banner like many others before them, but will never ever be accepted as ethnic Somalis.

that privilege is reserved only for Dir, Darood, Hawiye, Isaaq and Digil& Mirifle.

If it wasnā€™t for the lineage, children born to Somali mothers and Ajinabi men. Would culturally be more Somali, then those with Somali Fathers and Ajinabi Mothers.

Youā€™re underestimating the role of a mother in her childā€™s life.
Daarood wuuxuu qabasha lahaa markuu doonta kasoo dagay that is somali proverb if u knwo u get my pointšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

What matters most is what they're mixed with. A Somali mixed with a Sudani/Ethiopian is going to be seen as more Somali than someone mixed with Japanese.
The second thing that matters is if they have a qabil
The third thing that matters is the persons accomplishments. A wealthy billionaire or nuclear scientist is 100% going to be claimed as Somali whereas some degenerate criminal is going to be tossed aside
People ITT are viewing things as too black and white when in reality its a spectrum :manny:

If it wasnā€™t for the lineage, children born to Somali mothers and Ajinabi men. Would be more Somali, then those with Somali Fathers and Ajinabi Mothers. Because of culture!!!

Youā€™re underestimating the role of a mother in a childā€™s life.
Realistically the whole transferring of the culture is fake and weak argument for those who grew up in the west.

first and second gen hooyo matalos who grew up in the west and have no intentions of going back to learn the language or getting more cultured in general are not passing anything on wether they are a nin or naag.

Right now I would say a somali mom would pass on the culture more so then a somali dad but over time it will flip the other way or even out the more gens somalis remain in the west because women are generally more progressive then there male counterpart so less likely to hold on to tradition while men start to hold onto tradition and the past the more longer it starts to fade away just look at @Idrus šŸ’€

As for somalis in somalia the environment is enough whether they have a somali mom or dad

What else would I do? I can't really send them "home" since they are in somalia for dozens of generations the country has become home to them.
Someoneā€™s become soft lol. Nah Iā€™m joking. Good call. Theyā€™re Somali and have been for centuries.
What matters most is what they're mixed with. A Somali mixed with a Sudani/Ethiopian is going to be seen as more Somali than someone mixed with Japanese.
The second thing that matters is if they have a qabil
The third thing that matters is the persons accomplishments. A wealthy billionaire or nuclear scientist is 100% going to be claimed as Somali whereas some degenerate criminal is going to be tossed aside
People ITT are viewing things as too black and white when in reality its a spectrum :manny:
Humans are fickle. A billionaire with a Somali mother and ajnabi father would be accepted as ā€˜Somaliā€™ in a heart beat. Theyā€™d be screaming that theyā€™re his Abti.

Someoneā€™s become soft lol. Nah Iā€™m joking. Good call. Theyā€™re Somali and have been for centuries.

Humans are fickle. A billionaire with a Somali mother and ajnabi father would be accepted as ā€˜Somaliā€™ in a heart beat. Theyā€™d be screaming that theyā€™re his Abti.
But remember not to confuse between the loud minority and silent majority.
Most of pple will only say either they want get some benefit from him or her. Just for typical faan that is it but silent majority who arent loud their opnionnmatters though. Becos i dont think the silent majority will accept them as somali. Let clear that out .

Sheeko sheeko, sheeko xariirā€¦ I donā€™t subscribe to fairytales, Iā€™m too old for that.

plus Iā€™m Cushitic or Eastern Hamite if you will.
I dont think u got my point bro read again and get the meaning i was refering to dont just be too lame

But remember not to confuse between the loud minority and silent majority.
Most of pple will only say either they want get some benefit from him or her. Just for typical faan that is it but silent majority who arent loud their opnionnmatters though. Becos i dont think the silent majority will accept them as somali. Let clear that out .
Theyā€™d be bragging about his achievements to ajnabis. The richest African man is Somali or has a Somali mother! They would.